Part 24

You and Bakura arrived at the Mountaintop after a solid 20 minutes on the horse. Bakura jumped of first, lending you a hand so you could get down easier.
You thankd him as you got on the ground. He just nodded, pointing you to look over the city. You could see the whole town from where you stood. Seeing this beatiful scenery inspired you to draw once again. You brought out your sketchbook and started drawing. You were so captivated by what you were doing that you didnt noticed Bakura sitting down beside you.

«What are you doing, Princess?»
Bakura asked, making you jump in surprise. He couldnt help but chuckle at your reaction. «I-im drawing the village»
You mumbled, as you continued on your drawing. Bakura watched you as you drew, you really had talent, he thought to himself.

«W-why did you take me up here anyway, Bakura?» you stuttered, feeling embarresed that he was watching you draw. Bakura smirked, pointing toward the distance. You looked where he was pointing to see tiny figures on horses comming closer.
«Looks like you were wrong princess. The Pharaoh is comming for you after all»

Bakura pulled you of the ground in one easy swoop, right into his arms. He placed you on his horse and jumped on behind you like he did previously. «Where are we going now?» you asked as you hurridly put all your stuff in your backpack. You turned around to see Bakuras smirk, sneaking one of his arms around you, holding you close to him.

«We will be welcoming the Pharaoh of course.»

You gulped. He was the last person you wanted to see. Specially after you just ran from the palace. You couldnt face him after what you had done to him. He had been nothing but kind to you, and this is how you repay him? By running away?
You were stranded alone, in an unknown place, yet he took you in and gave you a home. You felt bad for leaving, but what could you do?

Your thoughts were interrupted by a familiar voice. In the distance you could see Atem with Mana, Mahad and the others riding toward you and Bakura. Bakura held you tighter. «Y/N» Atem yelled. All you could do was give a little waive in his direction.

~~~~~
Hiya!
Its been a while.
I dont know what to say other then sorry for taking so long everytime i write another chapter.
I have tiny spurte of inspiration and then i kinda forget about the whole thing.
Im grateful for you guys whom have been patient and stuck around for all this time<3
Until my next spurt of inspiration comes around, see ya!

~Michelle