Part 13

Atem went to his own room to change while Mana dragged you over to hers. Before Mana shut the door, you heard Atem shout that he would come fetch you when you finished changing. Mana had already finished changing before you had taken off your dress. She gave you one of her own swimming suits, which was too small for you because you had a bigger chest then Mana. Therefore, you decided to use a pair of your own panties and bra. Since they matched, it just looked like a normal pair of swimwear. Mana gave you a towel to wrap around you until you got to the pool.

You heard a knock on the door and Atem calling on you both. "Are you girls ready?" called Atem loudly. "We are coming," answered Mana cheerfully, grabbing your hand as she threw open to the door to reveal Atem in only his white plain skirt and jewelry, shirtless. You felt a blush decorating your pale cheeks, looking at his well-built chest. "First to the pool!" shouted Mana, running down the hallway, leaving you and Atem alone. You both looked at each other and laughed. You trailed after Atem since you had no idea where the pool was located. You held onto your towel tightly, afraid of losing it, even though you had to take it off before you went into the pool, you were still shy about showing your body, let along for the pharaoh.

You didn't know why you were so shy around the pharaoh, but whatever it was, you hoped with all your might it would go away. You didn't want to seem like a fool every time you were with him. Just thinking about him made your cheeks warm up. What was this power he had over you? Whatever it was, you had never felt it before. Did you like it? Who knows. You just hoped he wouldn't think you were some kind of freak. That would be horrible.

After a while, you met Mana whom was jumping up and down in excitement, she looked more than just happy to see you two finally joining her. She stood in front of a door with hand carved letters in Egyptian, which you couldn't read for the hell of it. She pushed it open to reveal a huge swimming pool. The edges were of gold and the water was clear as day. Mana was the first to jump into the pool, after throwing off her towel of course, which landed by the end of the pool. "Don't just stand there, come on! Join me! The water is nice and cool" shouted Mana as she tried to splash water on the both of you. Atem didn't need to be told twice as he jumped into the pool right beside Mana, making her more wet, if that was even possible. She pouted, making the young pharaoh chuckle in response.

"Come on (y/n)! don't be scared. The water is wonderful" Mana said, cheerfully, swimming around, splashing water on the pharaoh, making him pout at her, but smile none the less. The pharaoh looked at you with a soft and gentle smile, bringing his hand to you. "Come on (y/n), it will be fun" the pharaoh said softly. You loosened your grip on the towel, laying it gently by the side of the pool. You were wearing matching bikini with (f/c) and (s/f/c). You swore you could see Atems jaw drop. His eyes widen and a small blush made its way onto his tanned cheeks. To him you looked stunning. Atem was still waiting for you to take his hand. You walked over to the edge and sat down. He smiled at you as you took his hand, jumping into the pool. Mana was over at the other side doing her thing.

You were about to swim over to her when you felt a pair of arms sneak around your waist. You turned around to meet the violet eyes of Atem. You felt yourself blush even more. He caressed your cheek, smiling softly. "You look stunning (y/n)" he said, both you and him blushing, you more than him. You giggled softly. "T-Thank you Atem" you answered softly. Your alone time was cut short with you and Atem being splashed by Mana. You both turned around and chased after her, you and Atem against Mana. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN:

If you have any ideas for what i could Write about NeXT would be great. I hope you all enjoy what i have come up With so far.

~Michelle