xci

"i know this is intense but can you do when five gets that injury in season one and passes out?"

finally working through my requests bc ap european history is kicking my as$ 🤠

I was in my room reading, when I heard Five jump in, bleeding through his blazer.

"Babe are you okay? What the hell happened?" I quickly stood up and went over to him. He looked like he was going to say something before he passed.

"Mom! Mommy help!" I screamed with tears in my eyes.

"Sweetheart what is it?" Mom looked at Five who was bleeding in my arms.

"Come on." She ushered us to the medical room. I put on my scrubs and got ready to help.

"Why do I do?" I looked at Mom expectantly. She frowned slightly. She didn't answer.

"Mommy, what do I do?" I said, barely above a whisper. My eyes were brimmed with tears.

"Apply pressure to the wound to stop the bleeding. Sterilize the surround skin and stand clear for me to remove the bullet." I nodded and did what she asked.

I leaned over the sink, scrubbing my hands raw. Crying as I watched the water turn scarlet red. I stopped the water and took a shaky inhale.

"Baby?" I gasped and looked up at my love, sitting in his bed with his abdomen wrapped in gauze.

"Oh my god!" I ran and kissed him. I felt tears stream down my face but I didn't care. All I could focus on was his face in my hands.

I pulled away and rested my forehead against his. I chuckled weakly.

"You're an idiot." I looked at him, trying to read him.

"Yeah, but I'm your idiot." I laughed and kissed him once more. I felt his hands hold my waist.

"I love you, but jesus." I mumbled against his lips.

"I know. I'm sorry my love." I put my head in the crook of his neck as he held me next to him.