lxii

(IDK WHAT TO WRIRE BUT UHM SHOWING FIVE WHO JOHN MULANEY IS) <— these are my actual notes

also 5 K R E A D S???

"Hey babe?" I looked at Five, who was writing down some notes at the desk. He turned to look at me.

"Yeah?" I tried my best to hide my little smile but I failed. He smirked and chuckled.

"Come here, I want to show you something on Netflix." He puts down his pen and laid down next to me on the bed. I pulled up John Mulaney's special, Kid Gorgeous at Radio City.

Five was confused at first but started to laugh after a bit. Soon, it got to my favorite part. Detective JJ Bittenbinder was going to start.

"Time for Street Smarts with Detective JJ Bittenbinder. Shut up! You're all gonna die. Street Smarts!" That was the general tone. He would give us tips to deal with crime." John Mulaney started and I immediately started smiling. Five was just invested into whatever John was saying.

"Okay, tip number one. Street Smarts! Let's say a guy pulls a knife on you to mug you." You remember the scourge of muggings when you were in second and third grade. You know how a mugger thinks." I chuckled and Five laughed.

"Why'd you pick this one?" Five glanced at me. I shrugged and smiled.

"You remind me of him." He lightly pushed me and I laughed.

"What about me reminds me of you?" I giggled.

"You're just like an old man who is from the 1940's." Five threw a pillow at my head. I laughed.

"Come on. You can't blame me." I took off the pillow and smiled at him. He chuckled and shook his head.

"I know." He pulled me closer to him and we finished the special.

Five treats me like John Mulaney treats his wife.