xxv

being bilingual is like having two different modes on a game.

I stumbled to my room, seeing as I was tipsy and on the verge of being completely drunk. A bad day had prompted me to 'unwind'.

I opened my door to reveal Five laying on my bed, with my woven blanket.

"Five?" I slurred. Five looked like he was going to kill me in the morning but did I give a shit? Absolutely. Not.

"Y/N? Are you drunk?"

"No... A little bit."

At this point I had crawled next to Five. He started to wrap his arms around me.

"You're crazy you know that?"

"Pero todavía me quieres, ¿no?" I giggled. The perks of being bilingual.
(But you still love me, no?")

"What."

"You heard me." I started to drift to sleep.

I woke up with a pounding headache and I felt like shit. I sat up and noticed a lack of Five in my room.

"Five?" My voice sounded like sandpaper was rubbing against my throat.

"Yeah?" Five came out of my bathroom with a glass of water and what I assumed was an advil.

"Thanks." I took the water and swallowed the advil with.

"So you said some interesting things last night." Five chuckled.

"Like what?"

"Oh y'know, just speaking Spanish. The usual."

"Ah. Forgot that I could do that."

Five looked at me with this 'are you kidding me' look.

"What? It happens..." I pouted and drank my water.

"Uh huh. Sure."

"I'm serious!"