ix

(this is like a continuation of the last one)

I sneezed for what felt like the 30th time today. I caught a cold the last night because Klaus decided he would take me on a walk in the pouring rain. And me being the dummy I am, said yes.

So here I am facing the consequences. I'm wrapped in the fluffiest blanket I own, wearing the fluffiest socks I own, wearing sweatpants, and my favorite hoodie.

I could feel my body trying to kill me. A knock at my door snapped me out of my head.

"Come in." I managed to croak out. Five enters my room, well more dragged my Klaus.

"Okay. I've given little Five here the same lecture I gave you last night." Klaus said, letting go of Five's ear.

"Yeah and look where that got me." Before I could finish my sentence, a sneeze shook my whole body. I groaned out in annoyance.

"Well now Five has an excuse to take care of you." Klaus said before he left. I sniffed trying to clear my nose. Five looked at me, a light pink dusting his cheeks.

"Well, looks like you have to look after me." I smiled weakly. He chuckled awkwardly.

He just stood there silently, looking down at his shoes.

"Are you okay Five? You're usually more talkative than this." I looked at him, trying to understand what he's thinking.

"I uhm.. I'm sorry for yesterday. I wasn't in the right state of mind..." His voice trailed off. I giggled at his flustered state.

"You really think I didn't enjoy that kiss? You more oblivious than Klaus said." I smiled. He looked up at me with his eyes as wide as saucers.

He sputtered nonsense. I giggled at his flustered state. But I was interrupted by a sneezing fit. Five quickly realized he needed to help me because he soon got me a brand new box of tissues.

"Thank you." I said and smiled weakly. He frowned and got a thermometer from Mom.

"Let me take your temperature." He motioned me to open my mouth. I did and he recorded my temperature to be 101 degrees Fahrenheit.

"Well, looks like I'm going to be Doctor Five today." He grinned. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah. And I'm a Barbie doll. Go ask mom for some medicine and chicken noodle soup, please." I added please very quietly. He looked at me and smirked. He kissed me on my cheek and spatial jumped away, leaving me a blushing mess.

Five spatial jumped into my room, holding a bottle of medicine.

"Mom said she's making the soup and she'll bring it up." He said as he poured the 5 ml of medicine into the little cup. He handed me the grape flavored serum.

"Okay. Thank you." I smiled at him. I quickly swallowed the medicine and cringed in disgust of the bitterness. Give laughed at my childish behavior.

"Shut up." As I said that, Mom came in with my soup and smiled sweetly at me.

"Here you go darling. I hope you get better tomorrow." She places the tray on my lap. She waves at both of us and leaves.

"I hope you know I'm going to be complaining a lot today." I say before I eat a spoonful of soup after I cooled it down.

"I don't mind." He smiles. I blush and continue to eat my soup. He chuckles at my flustered state. He looks around and turns in my t.v. I look at him with confusion. He puts on my Netflix and puts on Lilo & Stitch, my favorite Disney movie.

"You remembered." I melt at the action. He looks back at me and blushes.

"How could I forget? You impersonate Stitch and your favorite song is Hawaiian Rollercoaster Ride." He smiled at me. My smile became wider. I finished my soup and made a space beside me for Five. He gladly laid beside me.

I put his arm around my shoulder. I snuggled closer to him, enjoying the moment we had. Forgetting about the outside world.