lxxi

smut requested!

"Five is horny and hormonal and locks himself in room. y/n hears him jerking off, things he's cheating, hears him moan her name, frickle frackle happens"

good job me! another wonderful description to remind yourself cuz you can't remember things.

Five had basically stormed through the academy. His brows were furrowed, his fists clenched at his sides. Before I could say anything to him, he shut himself in our room.

I sighed. Hopefully this doesn't turn out like last time. Vanya looked at me with a look of sorrow.

"He's probably just upset over something that didn't go his way." Vanya soothingly rubbed my back. I nodded.

"Yeah, you're probably right. You're the wise one." I smiled. She blushed and said she had to go back to her apartment. So it was just me and my lover, alone in a house filled with secrets. Quite disturbing in my opinion.

I went to art room, and sat down. I only admired the artworks for so long, until I heard Five moaning. My mind immediately came up with the idea of him cheating. I tried to brush it off but it lingered in my mind.

I crept towards our room, making sure I didn't make any noise. When I reached the door, as I was about to slam it open, I heard Five moaning my name. I smirked and an idea popped into my head.

I quietly opened the door and crept in. I shut the door, making sure to not make any noise. I turned as saw Five sitting on the edge of the bed, facing away from me.

I smirked and stripped myself of my clothes. I tiptoed to the bed, almost next to Five.

"Need some help?" Five stopped and turned around, looking like a kid caught doing something he wasn't supposed to.

He sputtered nonsense, a blushing mess. I chuckled and straddled him. I hung my arms loosely around his neck.

"Is this what you want?" He visibly swallowed and nodded frantically, his cheeks still a bright red.

I smirked and rid myself of my bra and panties. I positioned myself above Five and looked at him. His eyes were dilated and clouded over with lust and desire. His breathing uneven and ragged. Sweat started to collect at his hairline. His hands gripped my hips, sure to leave bruises.

I smiled and started to bounce on him, making sure to move my hips. He started moaning and chanting my name.

"Oh fuck baby! Just like that, ahh!" His eyes were screwed shut. This only encourages me to go harder and faster.

His moans got louder, his voice raspier. My own moans slipped out of my mouth.

"Holy fucking shit baby, I'm close." He groaned, his mouth next to me ear. I pulled his body closer to mine, my chest pressed up against him.

"Then let go." I nibbles at his ear, pushing him over the edge. I could feel him shake and groan as he released.

His breaths were erratic, I could feel his heart beating. I slowly climbed off him and into the covers, tired from the previous events. Five followed my actions, ending up curled into my side.

"What happened today?" I ran my hands through his hair, his hands making random patterns on my hip.

"I kept thinking about you and your body." His voice was soft and gentle, as if he would shatter the windows if he spoke any louder.

I chuckled.

"Of course."

i need jesus.