xvii

I laid in bed, looking up at my ceiling, hoping that I could magically fall asleep. My thoughts were interrupted however, by a knock at my door.

"Hello?" I said quietly. The door freaked open to reveal my tired boyfriend.

"I can't sleep." He pouted. I giggled softly.

"Same. Come here." I made grabby hands at him and he basically flung himself onto my bed. We got into a comfortable position, which consisted of my laying my head on his chest with his arms around me.

"You're really tiny." He said sleepily. I chuckled.

"And you're really sleepy, you dork." I smiled.

"No. I'm wide awake." He said before promptly snoring quietly. I chuckled.

"Goodnight Five. I love you." I said quietly before closing my eyes. This was the first time either of us have ever said the three big words. I feel his arms tighten around me.

"I love you too." He planted a small kiss on my hair. My heart and smile swelled. I snuggled closer to him and planted a kiss on his chest. I fell asleep listening to the beat of his heart, knowing I was safe with him.

The next morning, I woke up and saw that Five was still holding me. I smiled and tried to get up. Five tightened his grip on me.

"Mm... Stay." He mumbled. I chuckled.

"Five, we have to wake up." I tried to get up again. Five was not budging however.

"I'll give you a kiss if you get up." He immediately sat up and let me go. I laughed.

"Funny. I know." He said. I smiled and gave him a quick kiss. He pouted.

"I was hoping for more." He crosses his arms. His bed head don't help much either. I laughed.

"This is why I love you." I smiled and kissed him. This time for longer.
Once I pulled away, he smiled.

"I love you too."