xcvi

IM ALIVE I SWEAR IM JUST TIRED OKAY
anyways, this will be a short one

My laughter rang about the silence of the cold December night, as the snow came down lightly but still evident.

"Y/N! We have to go back home! It's getting late! And cold..." Five muttered, irritated at my childish behavior.

"But my love! How can I? My name has been called and I am only doing what I need to!" I shouted as I ran around the park, enjoying the cold wind on my cheeks.

"I don't have time for this!" Five said before he warped in front of me and tackled me to the ground. I groaned in pain for a second but caught myself grinning like an idiot at my husband.

"You're impossible." He glared at me, his hands resting on my waist. I laughed giddily. I slid my arms around his shoulders, resting my hands on his back.

"How so?" I lightly kissed his nose, making him scrunch up his face.

"I am cold and I want to go home." Five scowled at me, no ill meaning behind his words present. I smiled.

"If you wanted to leave, you would've warped us already. So, I will only ask this once, can we please stay and enjoy the night my love?" My tone turning soft at the end, I lifted myself to kiss him softly, feeling him relax into me. I pulled away, looking into his eyes, seeing the internal conflict he was having.

"Fine. I hate how easily you can persuade me." He said, while helping me up. I leaned into his arms and laughed.

"That just means you love me so." I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He smirked.

"That I do."