♫~Notes 140~♫

Start from the beginning

However, Kagetsu had none of it. "No, you don't! I'm calling the police! Dastards like you don't belong here! Ruining everybody's fun!"

"Just call it! Go ahead!" Mr. Okamoto laughed. "Let's see if they will trust stupid brat or a well-known reporter like me!"

"I'm also curious to find out," uncle Yoyo said, coming closer.

They turned his way. Kagetsu's grip loosened, and the pervert broke free.

"D-Dad?" the boy asked, needing to rub his eyes if he wasn't hallucinating. "Why are you here? I thought..."

"I didn't want to miss this year's festival," he answered with a smile but scowled at the reporter. "I see you have shown your true color. I still had a shred of hope you may be a decent person."

"What are you talking about?" Mr. Okamoto rebuked. "It's your incompetent son who assaulted me." His face darkened, and a sinister tone joined his voice. "I may bring this accusation to the court. Such harsh words could damage my excellent reputation. You need to educate your children better to understand where it stands."

Uncle Yoyo stood unmoving. Mr. Okamoto was sure of his victory, smugly smiling.

"What a disgrace! Your son is wearing a skirt like some freak."

Kagetsu's eyes slashed his father's way, and once they connected, the boy dug them into the ground, ashamed. He still didn't find the courage to confess to his father.

But karma worked fast even over the weekend.

"Then let's meet at the court." Taking a name card from his pants, uncle Yoyo placed it into the reporter's palm. "I'll be expecting you." He lifted his straw hat with a thumb, nodding as all the color left Mr. Okamoto's face.

His teeth clattered, his eyes wide as plate, and his brain refused to accept this man was Mr. Yu Kamini, the CEO of the biggest IT company in Japan. He lifted his gaze, following the shorts and funny palms. How could this silly man be a CEO?

Mr. Okamoto's body froze as he had met the burning glare.

Gone was the friendly uncle.

Gone was the gentle smile.

In front of him stood a towering mountain, reaching above the highest clouds and touching stars.

"Is your boss Mrs. Hisakawa? Is she still so strict and has hawk's eyes? We used to attend the same school and—"

Mr. Okamoto didn't wait and dashed toward the exit. Fear and panic filled his eyes. The only woman he had never molested was his boss. He never could enjoy his hobby with her around.

Uncle Yoyo, as known as Yu Kamini, watched the reporter disappear among the crowd. "Good riddance." He turned toward Ueno. "I guess our reporter had some urgent business. Would it be alright if I called a family friend? He may not be professional, but I can assure you he makes perfect shots for my Instanoodle account."

"You meant, Instadoodle, right?" Kagetsu corrected him.

"Yoyo, you got me there!" he laughed and Kagetsu joined.

Ueno watched them as if somebody scalded her. Hearing Kagetsu's scream, she hurried to help him. Seeing that pervert in his clutches brought her wave of happiness. But now, she couldn't think. This Uncle Yoyo was Mr. Kamini! She was basically his enemy!

Her breath sped up that she didn't hear the crunching under Mr. Kamini's flip flops.

"Are you alright, Birdie?"

She lifted her eyes.

"Oops, my bad." He stuck his tongue a bit as he hid his head between his shoulders. "I suppose it's Miss Aoi-san now."

"U-Uncle Yoyo"—she bit her tongue—"I mean, Mr. Kamini-san."

"Please, call me Uncle Yoyo. I like that nickname."

"What? Wait? When? Why?" Kagetsu syllables. "What happened between you two?"

His father ruffles his hair, pushing the cat's ears to one side. "That's top secret!"

"Sheesh." Kagetsu stuck out his tongue, silencing.

"Are you working in Cat Coffee? I can't wait to visit it!"

"I'm only helping. They got a too big costume, and it fits me, so I volunteered to hand out posters and menu." He dashed to his place where he dropped the rest of the papers. Dusting one, he gave it to his dad. "It's kinda like wearing a cosplay."

"Cookies?" His eyes darted to the second item. "Are they cat-shaped?" Mr. Kamini's face almost darkened.

Kagetsu lowered his face too, whispering, "They are cutie cutter!"

Brightening up, Mr. Kamini almost slapped his son. "Stop teasing and take my money!"

 "Stop teasing and take my money!"