♫~Notes 13~♫

Ueno stood as if thunder had struck her

 Ueno stood as if thunder had struck her. A storm might come their way despite the crystal clear sky.

The raspy breaths of others filled the silence in the room.

"Oh, my." The headmistress' daughter gasped, giving her words a mocking tone. "What a brute." She turned. "Aiyok—" Her blond prince charming had disappeared. "Where?" Her head jerked left and right, and her long, black hair followed.

Rigaku, the only Greek God who remained, stood up, stuffing the packed object into his bag. Another thunder echoed above them, and a big flash engulfed the room as heavy clouds raced to gulp the entire city.

Ueno moved her attention to him. "Rigaku-san—"

"Don't talk to me, you disgusting creature." His cold eyes shot icicles through her mind and heart. Without a word, he left the court hall.

Not even breath disrupted the eerie emptiness until Ueno shouted, "Find that witch! Now!"

Chaos broke inside as everybody hurried toward the exit, blocking them.

Meanwhile, Freya escaped from the school through the less-used back door, panting and leaning against the wall. Her mind spun as the fever did a good job melting her body. Tears kept falling from her cheeks.

'Those... Those!' She wiped her vision clear. But that didn't last for a second.

A hand grabbed her from behind. She turned around, her knees giving up under her.

"Watch out!" Aiyoku called, holding her steady.

Freya shrieked as much as her sore throat allowed her. Her fists landed on the boy's head, but he ignored them, as they had almost no strength.

Shouts reached them, but the girl didn't hear them, pouring her energy into getting away.

"We gotta move!" The boy lifted her bridal style, leaving her confused for a few moments before she resumed her wild punches. "That's okay!" He jerked a bit as she hit his throat. "Keep punching me!"

He carried her away from the school, short of breath. His legs turned into spaghetti, but he didn't stop until they hid behind the gym. There he let Freya slide onto the ground before he rolled a few steps aside, taking deep and ragged breaths.

The redheaded girl finally calmed down to pay attention to her surrounding. Perhaps she was too tired to fight back. Her arms rested along her body, and her chest billowed like a stormy sea.

"I'm... sorry." Aiyoku breathed. "I never expected... she would... this." He took a long breath and held it for ten seconds before he allowed his lungs to relax. He sat up, his clothes green from the grass and brown from the dirt.

"When she mentioned a surprise,"—he paused for a moment—"I assumed it was something for that stupid Fan Club."

If Freya had cat ears, they would perk. 'Did he call his Fan Club stupid?' She hugged her knees, dragging them closer as a defensive shell.