I meet my grandfather

Start from the beginning

"About that, so there is a fire which keeps moving where the flames are most big, and that is how they have kept surviving and stuff- ugh! I am so not good at this, but after this little chit chat, I will take you to Chiron who will explain everything"

"Wait, Chiron as in the cenutaur" I ask.

"Yup, you got it right. He trains us here, and he is pretty cool unless you sit on his back and tell him to giddy up" he laughs. I laugh too.

"so, lets just get off as simply as possible, cause this all stuff is pretty overwhelming"

"true dat"

"Oh and about you calling me sis?"

He sighs " I am happy to tell this to you that, you are my sister, we are both kids of Poseidon"

I ask "poseidon as in the water guy". The sea changed from calm to angry as if it had heard my comment.

"Dad does not like being called the water guy but yup, thats him. He has given us pretty cool powers hasnt he?"

And then I tried to put some sense "But I think you guys are mistaken, cause I already have a dad, and my mom died like three years ago"

He frowned "Oh no, we are not mistaken, Poseidon claimed you, we all saw it, and also the water blasting- oly a kid of Poseidon can do that- like you and me"

But then it hit me as hard as the brick that hit Jason on the head(even though I did not know who he was, but still #Brason). I mummer "My dad had called his step daughter" i exhale "So does that mean..."

"Yup" he nods.

"And also you told me that its only you and me in the Poseidon kids gang"

"Jeez girl, you have a good sense of humour, just like your elder brother. And about your question, yup, a few years ago, the big three that was Zeus,Dad and Hades they decided to have no children because you know monster can sense demigods from a thousand mile radius- it depends."

"So wait, do i smell like burnt toast to monsters?" I ask.

"lol no, its just that we demigods- specially children of the big three radiate some kind of special aura, thats why monsters are after us all the time, and thats why we need training" he smiles.

"Ugh okay, just confusing but still cool."

"chill, you will take some time to catch up. Even your friend did."

"wait, Percy knows about all this? Then who is his parent?" I eagerly asked.

"Its" he stammers "its Athena". And then his face went back to all gloomy again.

"Hey, I see that while the Hydra fight, you were so startled that you didnt even protest when I took your sword, btw, cool sword, but why are you so weird, it looks like you sir, have been crying a lot" I manage to say.

"Oh, nothing in particular, where were we, right, have rest for now" he stammers.

Oh kay, so my brother is hiding something and BEEP BEEP. My phone rings.

I pick it up, it was dad- oh no, what would I say to him, that hey dad, so I have found out that this greek god called Poseidon is my real father and bye bye, PS: love ya.

I guess not. The I looked at Percy who said "hey, you have a phone and how come any monster not have sensed it?"

"Ummm, i dont know what you are talking about, but this phone, my mom gave it to me and I have always used it."

"oh" he says "can i see it"

"sure" I pass him the phone "just ignore the call"

He turns the phone around and looks at the logo- which I had always kept hidden from my friends, or else they thought of my phone as fake. The logo was a bonfire. It was kinda nice.