♫~Notes 132~♫

Magsimula sa umpisa

Rigaku received the sale coupons from Nihil as he finished them, so the boy took them to a printing company. The employees promised to have them ready the next afternoon. That gave him almost a day and a half to distribute them.

\\_(''>_<'')_//

Then Thursday came, and everybody tried to speed up despite the sun obscuring their vision. All the stalls were almost ready, needing last touches and decorations. Rigaku left around noon to pick up the sale coupons.

On his way, he had met Ueno, taking notes as she talked with a group of students. He stopped, giving her quick glances without looking suspicious. However, a few students checked him, but that could be because he looked gorgeous in an open shirt.

'Seems she is hard-working.' His eyes trailed down, noticing her socks smeared by dirt or greenery, and there were at least two plasters on her fingers and one on the back of her hand.

When she had left, the group exchanged a few stiff smiles. Rigaku approached them, using this chance to learn more.

"Konnichiwa, how it's going?" His nonchalant question caused another wave or nervousness in the group, but their smiles were less stiff.

"Good afternoon, Rigaku-san." The tallest boy said. "It's going great, just—"

The girl next to him dug her elbow into his ribs. "Everything is alright." She waved her hand.

"I've noticed Ueno-san talking with many people."

"Yeah," the other girl admitted, scratching in her dark brown hair. "She asked us if there is any problem."

"We've ordered white balloons for our creative stall, but we got black ones," the boy answered his previous question, earning a glare from his fiery friend.

"Ueno-san offered her help to get us the white ones by tomorrow." The middle girl admitted. "But that's nothing for you to worry about." She blushed a bit, showing which boy caught her eye the most.

"That's very kind of her." A small smile appeared on his face.

"You sure?" the boy asked, his almost black eyes cast down. "I mean, I heard there is foul blood between you." His voice hushed at the end, embarrassed.

The Kamini brother pushed up his glasses. "Yes, I'll admit Ueno-san and I didn't get along since the start. But seeing her like this, it seems she is trying to change her ways." He slightly bowed. "It would be kind to repay her with a chance to prove herself."

Both the girls blushed as the sunrays hit Rigaku in the best moment, giving him godly sparkles.

"O-Of course!" they chorused, and the boy nodded as his voice couldn't enter such heights without crippling itself.

Rigaku waved them goodbye, continuing with his own task. By the gate, he had met a familiar car.

"Mr. Sato-san, Mrs. Sato-san, welcome!" he called, waving them.

The closest students perked their eyes and sharpened their vision to not miss a detail. They had never seen this elderly couple, but if they talked with their Greek God with ease, they had to be important.

"We've got the flowers and other decorations," Mrs. Sato-san chirped. "They are mostly plastic and make of paper, but I hope they can still be of some use."

Her husband nudged her. "We've spent hours studying origami and folding. One more hour and I would start doing it in my sleep." He giggled, wiggling with his eyebrows.

"Oh, shoosh you. You crowed like a small kid once you saw the color papers." She stuck out her tongue a bit, and her husband answered the same way.

The joy and fire of love danced inside their hearts after all the years. The mutual respect, passion, kind heart, and pure nature connected them as no red string could.

Taking out the boxes from the car they parked in front of the gate, they unloaded the car. There was too much for three people, but Mrs. Sato only needed to call, and three other boys dashed for the rescue. Perhaps the aroma of freshly baked muffins lured them.

After explaining to them where they can find the stall, Rigaku resumed his task. The printing company was quite far, but they promised to have everything ready. 'Let's hope there are no more delays.'

'