"That's me, though I've been in hiding for months now I am surprised you know me." She says with a laugh.

"Billy talks."

"I see, good things I hope."

"Of course, I don't think it's possible for this guy to say a single bad thing about you." Looking over at Billy who smiles and shakes his head, everyone else at the table laughed and watched him. "I'm Ashley, by the way."

"Oh. Oh! OH! Your Ashley! Oh my god!" Getting up and running over to her even though she is heavily pregnant, Ashley is greeted by yet another tight--very tight--hug. "Oh my god! I now am so happy to meet you!"

"Oh, thanks?" Ashley says , getting awkward again.

"Billy talks about you too!" Smiling at Billy as he laughs and gets up to pull his wife off of Ashley as they beam shear happiness to each other. "You are so sweet! I need to get your number! We need to hang out! Oh my god! I am so happy, Billy talks about you all the time, he says you make Danny wet his pants sometimes when you're angry at him. I laughed so hard that the other day we thought I went into labor!"

"ASH! HERE!" Setting a drink down in front of her, Ashley looks at the clear liquid before smiling and thanking Danny who goes and sits on Jack's lap, smiling at him and Jack bicker about something quietly.

"So, how was everyone's day?" Diana, calmly looks at everyone around the table, her smile slowly fading as most of them look down at their drinks or at Ashley.

"I-It was good. I guess." Jack mumbles. Everyone was quiet around each other, like they were all walking on eggshells because of the previous events of not only today but this entire week or so. No one had a problem with going in against John, it was if Ashley was okay talking about it.

They all wanted her to be comfortable.

"Yeah, it was good. I...I kinda enjoyed it." Ashley spoke up, talking to Diana as everyone smiled at her. They boys were all proud of her, for whatever reason they had, they were proud of Ashley.

"Good. I am glad....Now Daniel Jackson. We need to have a long conversation." People around them in the bar laughed at Danny's face, which paled and he clung onto Jack for dear life.

"A-about what? I'm behaving, I swear! Right, Jack, back me up!"

"No Diana, he has been a very bad boy." Winking at Danny as he spoke, Danny gasped and hit his shoulder as a response. Diana took Danny's hand and smiled.

"I'm sure he has been. I'm just messing with you son, gosh it is so easy." Diana laughed, patting his hand while Danny looks at her with a mix of shock and offense on his face.

"Don't do that woman! You can be as scary as your wife!" Turning and hiding to Jack's shoulder, Danny mumbles like a child as Jack hugs him and laughs.

"He's drunk, don't mind him Diana. Pay attention to me, your wife! Or I will just have to switch over to Ashley for the night." Tommy whined.

"Don't you dare touch my best friend! She is mine!"

"Oh hush child, if I wanted her, I could have her easily!"

"Oh no you don't! Ashley! Come with me and dance!" Running over to her, Danny grabs her and her drink and drags her off to where, surprisingly, a lot of people were. It wasn't a small bar, but it wasn't a club, something in between. Shaking her head, Ashley just went with it.

I deserve a good time. Chugging her drink quickly, she just let go.

---------------------