chapter 48 ~ 𝒃𝒆𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆

Start from the beginning

     "Yoongi," I moaned, dragging my nails against his back. I whimpered in his ear, my breathing heavy with exhaustion and the pleasurable sensation his touch sent through me. The brunet moaned quietly against my neck, marking my skin red with his lips.  My thighs began to quiver with anticipation beneath him. Yoongi's hand reached down and gripped the inner span of my thigh, forcing shaky breaths from my throat.

     "God, I've missed you," Yoongi's groaned. His voice sent shivers down my spine, forcing a whimper from my throat. I bit down on my bottom lip to silence myself, trying to mentally contain the overwhelming feeling of desire that flooded my veins. Running my hands up his torso, I pressed kisses against the side of Yoongi's face, trailing my lips up to his ear and whispering softly. "Can we stay like this all morning?" 

     I didn't want to move at all. I wanted nothing to disturb this long-needed, intimate moment with Yoongi. Threading my fingers through his hair, I guided his mouth back over mine, whimpering against his plump lips. The brunet chuckled lazily, slipping his tongue unexpectedly past my lips as he ground his hips teasingly against mine. His touch made my heart beat rapidly in my chest, eyes rolled back behind closed lids as my stomach boiled with pleasure. Yoongi slowly pulled away, his eyes half-closed with sleep as he peered down at me. His once pale cheeks were now tinted pink in the grey, morning light.

     "Anything you want, angel." His voice was firm, yet quiet as if the words he uttered were for me and me alone.

     "I want you," I mumbled, pressing my lips against his. "You're mine."

     Yoongi chuckled, flipping us over so that I straddled his hips, lying flat across his chest. Our noses brushed, his breath hot against my lips as he trailed his hands down my side, his fingers digging into my thighs and eliciting a quiet moan from my throat. "I'm yours?" he whispered teasingly, cocking an eyebrow as a smile threatened to form on his face.

     I nodded, pressing my lips against his. Yoongi groaned in the back of his throat, gripping my thighs needily. I could've thrown myself further on the brunet, with consent, of course, the tingling desire that sparked throughout my body pushing me further towards the edge, but as another whimper escaped me, he gently pushed against my shoulders, our faces only an inch apart. Yoongi peered up at me with soft eyes, a lazy smile painted on his gorgeous face as he spoke.

     "Yumin."

     Oh no. 

     "Y-Yeah?" I muttered, my eyes widening with worry. Had I done something wrong? I didn't want to upset the brunet beneath me, my heart beginning to beat faster with panic. Slowly, Yoongi reached out to cup my cheek, brushing his thumb along the bridge of my nose. "Maybe we should wait."

     "W-Wait for what?"

     He chuckled. "I only just got you back, angel. I don't wanna rush things."

     "Yoongi-"

     "I don't wanna rush things," he repeated, his expression unreadable. "At least not with us. You can still have...fun...with the others, but, it's been less than a day, angel."

     "But, I miss you," I breathed. Deep down, I understood what Yoongi meant. He wanted to take things slow, like when we first met; or when we first fell for each other and I was still engaged to Yura. If we slept with each other too soon, something might happen and we'd end up back where we started. Deep down, I could feel my self-consciousness bubbling and teasing my heart like a little pest, and I slowly retracted myself, sitting up with my arms hugging my torso. Yoongi pushed himself back against his pillows, reaching out to drag his hands down my face.