Intro

First, I want to thank you all for reading this book. It truly means the world to me ‹3

.

.

.

Secondly, this is a Draco Malfoy X Reader where you are the Harry Potter's little sister, meaning that a big part of the story will focus on his relationship with Malfoy, as well as yours.

.

.

.

Thirdly, I will include all ships that I decide are appropriate to the story I'm trying to tell. Such ships may include, but is not limited to, Wolfstar, Hinny and Romione. If you feel uncomfortable with any of the ships included in the book, then I suggest you keep it to yourself and stop reading. I will not change vital parts of my story to comply with your demands. Having said that, I do take suggestions for less important point of the plot, like certain interactions between characters or requested scenarios between the reader and someone. They may even go as far as small "Specials" to the story.

.

.

.

Last, but certainly not least, I will include some Oc's into the story, considering that we don't have much information to the characters outside of Harry's oblivious little bubble in the book. There might also be some Ooc events in the story due to it all being a different AU to cannon. I might still find a way to fit in different parts of cannon into the book, but I will not make any promises to anything revolving Harry's encounters with Voldemort. You will all understand why shortly.

.

.

.

I hope you enjoy my book! I'm still learning about this whole writing thing, so I take all advice you guys may have. I will block anyone that is being downright mean or disrespectful to others in the comments, so treat others nicely!

Enjoy!