"SMASH!" He said breaking down the brick wall.

"Kurogiri!gate!" Shigraki exclaimed.

Before the villians could do anything Kamui Woods came in and grabbed the villians with his quirk.

Dabi was about to set the restraints a flame but Gran Torino came in quickly and knocked him out in the face.

"That's enough for you League Of Villians. Because we are here!" All might exclaimed.

"Ugh you must have been scared. But you stayed strong." All might said looking at me and katsuki.

"WHAT I WASNT SCARED! NOT EVEN CLOSE!" Katsuki yelled at All Might.

All I could do is thank them a lot. I was so grateful they came in when they did. After that All Might broke the handcuffs I was in. My wrist were so sore from them all night.

"Enough is enough! Your game has come to an end Tomura Shigaraki!" All might exclaimed.

"All Might please you the only hero Stain respected! You are worthy!" The lizard man exclaimed.

"You think it's over? Don't be stupid. I've only just begun to play. If you think this is the end then you've already lost." Shigraki smiled out.

"So tell me Shigraki, where exactly is your boss hiding." Gran Torino asked.

"No. This is not over. Just you wait. The game is still mine. Go away. disappear!" Shigraki yelled.

"SHIGRAKI!" All might exclaimed.

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT,I HATE YOU!" Shigraki yelled but then black portals started surrounding us. Nomus were emerging from them. I back myself against the wall in fear of what could possibly happen. Nomus started swarming the city and police.

It wasn't Kurogiri, he was already knocked out but they just kept coming.

A black portal started forming around katsuki. And then around me.

"The crap!?" Katuski yelled in confusion.

"Y/N!" All might said trying to grab my disappearing body.

I vanished from the scene like that.

Before I could think I spawned with Katuski in front of a man with dark clothes and big mask.

Me and Katuski were coughing uncontrollably.

"My apologies bakugo." The man said.

Soon the LOV started appearing behind us with the Same entrance.
They surrounded me and Katuski so we couldn't escape.

As they discussed their plans All Might came smashing from the sky but All For One saw him before he made a move.

"I'll have you return my students, All For One!" All Might exclaimed putting all his efforts into this man.

All for one caught All Mights smash and they counter acted ,making one huge gust of wind knocking everyone backwards. He held All Might back with his bare hands. This guy is crazy.