Then what was enough? She wondered. Did she want something from him? Want him to feel the pain she felt? Or did she want to forever erase him from her life? What was enough of a 'punishment'? Didn't he already suffer enough with the lost of Jaemin? Was it too cruel to take the one thing he still had away from him too? Question that Yn resurfaced back in her mind hearing the words Jimin had spoken. She was so deep in thought that she had not realised that Jimin had stopped twisting and had fallen back into a peaceful sleep. For her mind was far from peaceful. It was a warzone all over again.

Yn stayed still, her mind slightly awakening from the haze as something else catches her attention. She let herself drown in Jimin's embrace looking out at the curtains that were getting brighter as time passed. The sun was rising. A sun that she wished never rose, despite her mind telling her to accept reality. The reality of Jimin and the boys were going to war in a few hours. 

"What do you mean only you and the boys are going? Are we supposed to sit back and do nothing whilst you guys risk your lives in a fight that has nothing to do with you?" Yn asked in utter shock at Jimin's decision. But even as she questioned him, constantly stopping him to get an answer, neither him or the other men said a word regarding a matter that was set in stone.

"Yn there are many reasons why we decided on this. We all think its a better idea if you girls stay behind and-" 

"Stay behind whilst you are probably dying? Sorry Yoongi but I'm letting you go into this alone, expecting me to take the backseat to my own life. This is my life and he was the cause of my suffering. Therefore, it is my job to put an end to it, not yours." Yn interrupted, walking away from Yoongi's outstretched hand as he tried to calm her.

However, she was far from calm. When Roxy, Cassie and Yn helped drawing up a plan, using the knowledge that the boys lacked, they had made it clear that they were to be included. They weren't going to sit around doing nothing whilst their mates and families take all the burden of something that isn't their responsibility.

"No Yn. This is our problem too, not just yours." Jimin states, eyes boring at YN, though he was struggling not to go easy on her. He had came to the decision last night that Yn would stay behind with the rest of the girls, and he wasn't going to let Yn change the hours of arguments with himself over the matter just because she wants to go and sully her hands with blood. 

"What? Of course its my problem. I told you already that I don't forgive him and I will do what it takes to get even with him. Even if that means I have to risk my own life." Yn answered back, not submitting to the order coming from the bond. She stood her ground, eyes looking right back at his, watching as his eyebrow twitch with fury. It almost made Yn remember that day all over again as she instinctively got ready to defend herself, in case he threw something at her or said something again. 

Jimin seeing this, mind connecting the dots, sullen slightly- his eyes drooping in disbelief that Yn would think he would ever hurt her consciously, especially after what had happened last time. "Yn..." He sighed in defeat watching Yn look up at him through guarded eyes. 

He turned to everyone else in the room, watching Yn look at him curiously through peripheral vision. He knew by the look on her face she thought she had won and convinced him to change the order, but much to her dismay he had no intention of budging on the matter. The males were going to be the only ones leaving. He instead addressed another issue, thinking it would be better if he handled this alone with Yn.

"Can you all give us a minute?" He spoke to everyone, voice slightly pleading to be left alone with Yn for a minute or so. "What, no!" Yn panicked, her eyes quickly zooming across to look at the place she was grounded at before. The only thoughts going through her mind now were of the possible things he would say to her, and if he would possibly hurt her again.

"I'm not going to anything to you, muffin. I just want to talk." Jimin says softly, heart aching at the fact that Yn refused so strongly at his harmless decision. Though he had tried to hold back on the hurt, the hurt stabbed through his voice alerting everyone in the room, Yn as well. 

"I'll be just outside the door, if you need anything Yn. But I'm sure you'll be perfectly fine with Jimin." Yoongi comforts her, pushing everyone else out of the room. Though he was angry at what Jimin had done previously to Yn, he knew now that he could be trusted enough to at least talk to her without someone being in the same room as them. Plus, he couldn't stop the painful cry that was convey through his voice swaying him in to giving him a second chance. Yoongi knew that Jimin was regretting what had happened, and as his friend and Beta, it was his job to be the one who helps him back on to his feet. 

Yoongi closed the door behind them, leaving the duo on their own in the room. Jimin took no time at all to start speaking, body fully turned to Yn, a few metre away from her in space. "I know it might sound like I am trying to control everything and that I'm being harsh with my words, but I truly care for you, Yn. This battle around the corner will finally put an end to a decade of suffering, both mine and yours. You can finally get some answers from him and I can finally find out what changed him. I can't have you throwing your life around like it means nothing. Your life is the future after all. And that's exactly why I need you to stay behind." Jimin explained, briefly stopping to see if Yn was listening. And when he saw she was, he continued.

"As a child, I always listened to my father say that the Luna is the most important person during a battle and I never understood what he was talking about. After all, it was rare for a Luna to go to the front line, she was always left behind with the pack. But now taking fathers position and having my mate by my side, I finally understand what he meant." 

"And what's that?" Yn asked, trying not to get irritated at his roundabout way of talking. She also didn't stop to correct him about the 'mate' slip too, much to Jimin's surprise.

"The Luna is the last safety resort. If the Alpha was to perish or the enemy gets past his defences, it would be the Luna's job to protect the people. And it would be the Luna's job to stand by the pack, giving the final order of surrender or die fighting. It's the Luna who has the most power on the battle field."Jimin's face lights up like he was thinking about something memorable, despite the darkness of the topic he was talking about. 

"That's why I want you to stay here. I want you to support me and the pack from a far. And if there is a chance that I don't make it, I need you to give orders from somewhere you can think clearly, away from the blood filled ground."

Yn groans again, thinking back to how easily she had given into his words back in the office yesterday. She had forgotten how skilled he was with his words and how glib his tongue was. She had fallen into his trap, hook, line and sinker.  

"Can you stop groaning? You're going to injure your throat." A deep voice suddenly glided over into her ear. Her head turned slowly to look behind her to see if it was Jimin behind her, having forgotten how Jimin's morning voice sounded like. But as she turned, all she saw was a barrage of black hair in her wake and a small ray of light that illuminated the creatures teeth. The rest of his 'face' was completely covered from her sight.

Naturally, she screamed. 

"Woah, calm down! It's me Jimin! Muffin, put down that pillow--offf!"

-------------------------------------------

Something like the pic at the top, black hair though.