Jealousy

Walking up the numerous steps, Yn reached the floor with Jimin's office on it. Making her way towards the office with their brunch in her hands, she hummed a nostalgic tune from childhood reminiscing the memories that are slowly being accepted. She was slowly accepting her past. Something that would never have been done if not for their help.

 After the chaos in the kitchen she could finally get some peace and quiet. Passing multiple of delta's and high ranking officials, Yn was sure the meeting was finished but she still walked slowly just in case. The last thing she needed was to embarrass herself in front of everyone.

Along the way she saw three familiar faces, three wolves she really didn't want to see right now. Hiding behind the multitude of personnel's, Yn attempted to pass through the hallway without being spotted. But just like half an hour ago she was quickly spotted. Someone must really hate her up there.

"Hey Luna! Yn! " Jungkook all but yelled. Again Yn tried to escape but the delta general seemed to have other idea's. Just like Lily, Jungkook took Yn's wrist of her free hand and pulled her towards him and the boys. The other delta's very happily ignored what was going on and walked by ignoring the twisting and turning of their Luna who was clearly wanting nothing more than to run.

"Stop moving Yn. We just want to talk." Tae stated as he back hugged her. How Jimin was going to take this situation if he founds out was beyond Yn but she knew it wasn't going to be pleasant. Especially now they had marked and mated, he could feel everything that was going on. 

Looking at Yoongi she pleaded using her eye's to get him to help her, which thankfully he did. Finally being able to breath again, YN realised that being with Yoongi was even more dangerous after remembering what the girls said. "He had walked in this morning to get Jimin to find him wrapped around you naked refusing to let go." Almost as though Yoongi had read your mind, he smirked before leaning down to ear. "Congratulations. But please make sure the two of you put clothes on before you crash after you're love making, okay?"

He moved away not waiting for an answer but the annoying smirk wouldn't leave his mouth. Yn swears as soon as he and Roxy find each other, she would put him through hell. It didn't help that the other two were also enjoying this moment. Thankfully before anymore could be said YN heard a voice in her head. A voice that sounded really annoyed.

"Yn come to my office now!" 

The connection was quickly cut off and Yn wasn't able to reply back. Confusion etched on Yn's face as she tried to think of a reason for his anger first thing in the morning. Deciding she didn't want to anger him any longer and thankful she could get away form these boys, Yn left saying Jimin needed her before running to his office.

Reaching the familiar burgundy door, Yn raised her hand to knock when she heard voices on the other side. The voices were muffled but she could make out her mates voice. It was calm and collected unlike how he was in the mind link a moment ago. She didn't do anything wrong, did she? 

Raising her knuckles Yn knock timidly and the talking ceased. Her mates voice called out to her telling her she could come in. Taking a big breath in Yn twisted the door handle and walked in without making any eye contact . Closing the door she finally lifted her head to see that there was only one other person in the room. 

Her eye's went to the mysterious man that was sat infront of her mates desk. He had dusty features and the typical brown eye's like the majority wolves in this area. His body was built and rough implying that he was at least a fighter or someone of high status though he looked nothing the part. His neck had a black tattoo that ran from the back of his ear down his neck disappearing beneath his shirt. The clothes he wore were typical causal clothes, a t-shirt and some black jeans that was accompanied by a jacket which looked way too thick to be something summery. It definitely wasn't meeting attire yet he wasn't a pack member either. A rouge maybe? But rouges have a distinct smell and he harboured no smell. In fact there was no scent of Werewolf on him but he was definitely living with a pack. A human living with Were's?