Picnic

After finally getting a decent night of sleep Yn and the girls returned to the orphanage the next day. Yn was thrilled to be able to see the children again though it had only been a span of a day. The children personalities had grown on Yn despite her only knowing them for only a few hours.

Deciding on taking a car considering the long journey and the laziness of the girls, they 'borrowed' one of the boys cars. As for whose car it was, the girls had no idea. Just that it belong to one of the boys. All the boys had cars which looked too similar to differ between so it didn't really matter. And so the driving begun. But there was one little problem... A unforeseen problem.

Driving was a lot of fun for YN even though she wasn't the one physically driving the car she had fun just jamming along to songs that the girls fought over. Then the singing and dancing that went on the car. Not to mention Floras attempt at singing. Her voice cracked multiple times and couldn't hold a single note yet she carried on singing not caring one bit.  It cause one heck of a headache but who cares? They were having fun.

When the girls had finally arrived after the karaoke session in the car plus one heck on a bumpy ride considering none of them actually had a license, just a few driving lessons, they decided to tidy the mess they had created. Marie was the one driving at the end so the ride near the end wasn't that bad. Just the first part when someone thought it was smart to give Lily the key. Both of them didn't have any licences, just a few driving lessons in which Marie had taken the most. Why would a werewolf even need driving lessons though?

Anyway, Yn exited the car immediately as the car stopped, mostly due the excitement but also because of the relief from not having to go through the torturous ride again.

"Luna YN!!" A child yelled almost instantly as she stepped out. The voice belonged to the silence girl from yesterday. Soon a chorus of Yn's, Flora's, Marie's, Cassie's and Lily's were heard from all over the place. The girls were surrounded within a second by little pups who were jumping up and down; some wanting to be picked up whilst others just wanted a hug. How the girls wished they could pick them all up. All the girls had a soft spot for children just like majority of the female Were's. It was natural, maternal instincts which the girls were blessed with since birth ensuring that they would make great mothers and teach their pups well. Though it was like this for the majority, it sadly wasn't for all. Other female werewolf's ignore there pups and hold no maternal instinct for their pups. This would usually lead to the female having to leave the pack and the pup being left to be bullied by the other pups. It was the sad side of reality and something no one can do about it.

The girls played with the children for a while until it was time for a nap time for the younger pups. Having put the younger pups to bed whilst the older pups went to pup school to study as they had to be educated, much to their displeasure, the girls decided to go out to the bench to just talk. 

Having nothing much to talk about the conversation drifted from one topic to the next like the clouds on a summers day. Much to the surprise of YN the topic soon shifted to the talking about mates. Then the thing YN dreaded the most happened. The girls, Flora to be exact, ask about jimin and her 'development' with their relationship. The girls seemed to happy to find out the 'tea' about their Luna's and Alpha's relationship as in the girls eyes as they seemed much more closer. Thankfully for Yn, she has an amazing talent of switching the flow of the conversation. So Yn did exactly that. She just smiled and then said that it was a secret then changed the focus from her to Lily's relationship. Yn had seen the way Lily and her mate Taehyung were really intimate yesterday and decided to bring that up. Successfully changing the flow, the attention was back on Lily and then was shared with each girl as they all complained about their mate.

"He kisses me awake every morning."

"He is such a pervert. He keeps looking at my but."

"You like it when he looks at you though!"

"He bought me a chocolate cake for my birthday and then ate it all himself."

"Sometimes i wonder if he likes Gucci more than me?"

"He's never with me in the morning because he's training!"

"They are so overprotective!!!"

And so on...

The conversation about mate went on for hours with Yn just listening and laughing at the girls and their stories about their mates.

Without the girls realising the boys approach them from behind and hug them whilst giving their mates a kiss on the cheek. The girls prayed the boys hadn't heard the conversations they were talking about, after all they were telling each other secrets about their mates that shouldn't be disclosed. By the look of it the boys hadn't noticed and the girls had closed their mind link for now so the boys couldn't read what was on their mind. Each mate pair went ahead and conversed with each other as Yoongi and Hoseok started to talk too. Yn was the only one who wasn't talking. In fact she was looking around searching for something. Or shall we say someone. 

Jimin wasn't there and it confused Yn. Namjoon realises Yn's roaming eyes. He understands automatically what she's looking for which makes him giggle. Everyone turns to the laughing Joon who has his arms still wrapped around Flora. Joon ignores of the stares and teases Yn instead.

"Is the person you're early looking around for happen to be our dear Alpha? Don't worry he'll be here soon and then both of you can go ahead and kiss to your heart content."

"As long as you keep the PDA to a minimum I agree with Namjoon!" Yoongi continues catching on to what Joon was doing. Soon an arrays of vigorous nodding filled the air along with laughs.

Much to Joon's and yoongi's disappointment  Yn shows no reaction and instead counters back.

"I'm sure that's what you would love to do and more.... Just like you did on the first day you met Flora."

The boys instantly understood what Yn was trying to say. It's true a male mate was quite possessive especially when they first find their mate, but mating and marking each other after only knowing each other for an hour at most is....*cough*...extreme. The boys burst into laughter after seeing Joon's astonished face and Flora's glare that was directed at Yn. 

In the laughter, yn didnt realise that someone was behind her until he covered her eyes with his small hands ensuring not to physically touch her however. Instantly knowing who it was Yn turned around to see Jimin smiling at her. He came close to her ears and whispered in a low deep voice ''did you miss me?''. Yn couldn't help with her cheeks becoming painted with a light crimson. How was he the only one who could make her feel like this?

Deciding on breaking their little staring contest and make a little space between the two Yn was about to say something but she interrupted by whistles and 'love bird' chanting from Jimins and Yn's biggest fans. The instantly separated and looked away from each other. As Jimin tried to tell everyone to stop chanting yn spotted the basket in Jimins grasp. Her attention was taken away by the contents of the basket and totally forgot about the situation surrounding her. 

She reached her hands up to Jimin's sleeve much to everyone's surprise and tug on it to get Jimins attention. Jimin automatically looked down at Yn putting all his attention on her as everyone quiets down.

"Umm.. This?..What's this?"

Jimin looked down to what yn was looking at, as did everyone else, to see a medium sized wood basket filled with assortments of FOOD!!!

 Jimin smiled at Yns babyish expression and the replied..

"The boys and I made a little picnic together for us all!"

The girls all cheered and took turns hugging all the boys as Yn just looked at everyone at shook. She soon got over it and smiled and also thanked all the boys though it was verbal. But she didn't know that the boys had a plan up their sleeves.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!