Crowning ceremony

Y/N Pov

"Stay still or the curling iron is going to burned your hair and head!" Cassie yelled as she tried to curl my fringe. Styling objects had always been an enemy of mine so having one so close to my face wasn't helping.

"It's too close. You're going to burn my face!!" I yelled back as I tighten my grip on Flora's hand as Marie consoles me so I wouldn't ruin the make- up, which was another battle. The powder always made me sneeze.

"If you keep moving like that, I'll make sure to burn your face before the curler does it itself!" Cassie pushed the curling iron closer towards me as I closed my eye's in fear. She was one to go through with her words.

It had been a day since Jimin and company had came back from the rouge land. Much to my excitement I wanted to run down and hug the daylights out of him, but was stopped as soon as I got to bedroom door. Another tradition was that I couldn't see Jimin until I walked down the aisle and get crowned. Stupid tradition. Because of that I had been forced to stay in our room the whole 27 hours that Jimin had came back, whilst knowing full well he was just one floor down from me. He was sleeping in a guest room after making it clear to Yoongi that he wasn't going to let me sleep anywhere but our room. 

Both me and Jimin had passed our test so the crowing was to be held within 48 hours after the test, so in exactly 1 hour from now I would be crowned as Luna of this pack and finally get to see Jimin! Cassie and the others had told me all about their adventure in the rouge land, along with them visiting the old pack. I was grateful they buried everybody but also could stop myself from feeling guilty again. Was it okay for me to be so happy whilst they are all dead?

"There finished. Wasn't so bad now was it?" Cassie exhaled as she finished with the deadly contraption and put it away much to my relief and sanity. The girls themselves were ready and wearing their formal dark blue or black dress. Both me and Jimin would wear white to symbolise the moon whilst everyone else is expected to wear blue or black to symbolise the night sky.

"I'm nervous. What if I fall? I'll embarrass myself in front of everyone!" I was panicking as this was a big deal. Not only would I see Jimin again, everyone would be there. This included other packs and their main pack members. The elders too. A crowning was a serious deal.

"You'll be fine. You know what you have to do and the moon goddess will help you with everything else. So stop panicking, you'll get wrinkles." Lily sighed as she put on her black heels. I had been frantic from the second I had woken up and the girls had been the one to see me in this state all day. I was deeply sorry for it, but it was a big event which held the entire pack and their future in custody, something they understood and didn't blame me for. Even so they did there best to always make me forget about the situation and instead focus on other things.

As the clock struck 9 PM, the girls left as I got ready for next and final phase. -:You'll be fine Yn. Trust me and trust yourself. Just let your instincts take over.:- Crystal assured me as I stood up in my gown. The second Jimin had returned so did Crystal. She had finished with her preparations too and was ready to be fully bound to this pack and her mate. 

With a quick nod and deep breath, I walked out my room for the first time in 27 hours making my way towards the fields. My hands gripped on to the bag in my hand as I hid it under my dress to stop any questions. The pack house was empty and no one was around so it was creepy and unsettling, however I continued to make my way to the meet up place. My bare feet hit the fresh green grass that was growing healthy as spring was in full bloom; I navigate using the small light from the moon throw the pack fields. I wasn't allowed to put on any shoes on until the end of the reception after being crowned where Jimin would personally put on my shoes to show he was ready to commit his everything to me.