Chapter 25

Luke's been gone for two hours and I figured he'd be back soon so I got everything ready.

I managed to come home from the store and take a shower all while he was gone.

I then saw him walking home through the window so I jumped on the couch and made the most casual face I could.

The door opened and I quickly turned on the tv so me sitting in the living room just like that doesn't seem weird.

"I'm home!" Luke yelled and my head snapped from the couch in his direction.

"Hi!!" I yelled back, jumping up from the couch because I didn't have enough chill to stay calm.

Luke entered the apartment and threw his jacket on the kitchen stool as I jogged towards him.

"Come on, hurry!" I was hopping from one leg to another, eager for him to undress his winter clothes off of himself.

"What's up with you today!" Luke laughed and quickly took off his shoes.

"I thought we'd have a movie night!" I chimed and Luke looked around the living room to see all the snacks and unhealthy drinks I had bought thrown all over the table, couch and the floor.

He seemed like he was debating on wether he's up for it or not and when I thought he was going to say no, I decided I'd do the only cliché most used but working thing I had to do at this moment: the puppy face.

I pursed my lips out and made the best puppy face I could and when Luke turned back to face me, his confused face turned into something unreadable.

"That's not fair, Lay." He put his palm on my face so he doesn't have to look at me.

"Cwome on Wuke." I mumbled against his hand and Luke couldn't help but giggle.

"Okay, fine." Luke removed his hand from my face, messed up my hair again and walked to the kitchen.

"God, you're such a pain in the ass sometimes." I protested loud enough for him to hear me and tried to fix my hair.

"What?" Luke asked seriously and looked over his shoulder.

"Do you have any idea how hard it is for me to comb that, Lucas?" I asked, propping my palms on my hips to make a dramatic pose.

"Do you want me to comb it for you?"

"You can't."

"Why not?"

"Because you'll tear it all out." I smiled slightly and Luke made an offended expression.

"I know how to comb a girl's hair, okay!" Luke pointed his finger at me and walked closer.

"You don't!" I didn't know why I was so stubborn about this irrelevant thing, but it was funny so I just went with it.

"Alright, fine, you're pushing it. Sit on the couch!" Luke grabbed my hand and dragged me behind him back to the living room and pushed me on the couch by my shoulders.

Running to the bathroom he took a hair comb and jogged back with a few hair ties in his hand.

"No, no, no, no, Luke you're not going to comb m-"

"You pushed it!" Luke interrupted me and started combing my hair. I stared in front of myself and pouted.

"I cannot believe this is happening." I mumbled under my breath, ashamed that Luke is actually combing my hair like I'm some three year old.

He started going through my hair with the comb he has just taken and I had to give in.

"See, I'm not pulling it all out." Luke pointed out proudly and I rolled my eyes, thankful he doesn't see me.