He turned his head to his left looking in his rearview mirror while biting his lip and changing lanes. "I don't know. I haven't known Lucas for that long but something just didn't sound right with his voice. Plus he drove so there must be something going on for him to need a ride."

We pulled into the Fighters Only parking lot and pulled into a spot next to Lucas' car.

The second I got out of the car I could help but take in my surroundings. There were at least six cop cars as well as an ambulance. Each vehicle's lights were flashing as some officers stood by their cars, some were filling out paperwork, and some cars were completely unattended.

"What's all this shit about?" Jack looked around as we walked toward the door.

"You two aren't fighters. You can't enter through here," The man in sunglasses spoke as he stood in front of the door with his arms crossed.

The security guard looked like a douche. His suit was three sizes too small and it was clearly cheap material. My guesses are that it's either a hand-me-down or he got it cheap at a thrift store.

"My friend fights here. His name's Lucas, he asked us to help him with something," Jack told the man.

The chubby man didn't waver.

I rolled my eyes. Here we go again.

I flipped my strawberry hair to the side revealing my neck. I plastered on a seductive smile and sauntered up to the chubby man. I stared into his eyes that were hidden behind sunglasses and winked at him.

"You know, I don't think I've ever seen a man look so dashing in a suit before." I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and leaned toward the man's ear, breathlessly whispering, "Maybe after your shift," I placed a delicate finger on his chest and slowly dragged it down, "we can get out of here." I moved my eyes back up to his and gave him a seductive smile as I lightly bit my lower lip.

"Hmm?" I asked him.

I could see Jack out of the corner of my eye, a shocked expression on his face.

The security guard gulped, his adams apple bobbing up and down.

"S-s-sure thing pretty lady," He moved to the side and opened the door for us. Jack walked in first and as I followed I could feel the man's gaze resting on my ass.

After we had gone through the door the guard closed the door and I let out a breath, mumbling, "Fucking disgusting piece of pedophile shit! And why was he wearing sunglasses in the middle of the night?? It makes him look like a dumbass! Ugh people like him give me goosebumps, I feel like throwing up," I stuck my tongue out in disgust.

Jack just laughed at my reaction, "I'm impressed. I definitely didn't expect that from you."

We walked down a hallway and came toward a fight room with the names Kai and Lucas on it, "Do you think he's in there?" I asked.

Jack shrugged his shoulders and knocked on the door. There was no reply so he opened the door and peeked inside, "I see Lucas' bag but no one's in here." Jack walked into the room and grabbed all of Lucas' stuff, slinging the bag over his shoulder.

Right as we were about to leave a security guard walked into the room, "What are ya doing in here! This is a fight room, only the fighters can be here."

I was startled by his yell, "Sorry, we were just looking for our friend."

"Are ya lookin' for Lucas by any chance?" The man in the suit questioned.

"Yeah," I replied.

The man rubbed his hand on his forehead, "I'm real happy ya both are here, I think something's wrong with the boy. He was acting weird when he first got here, I didn't think it was anything serious even though he looked a little banged up. But then that happened during his fight and now... well come on, I'll bring ya to him."