Chapter 8*

A/N - This entire chapter is smut... I don't recommend reading this with other people around, but you know, do whatever suits you

Haha anyways I hope everyone enjoys, I stayed up until 2 am writing this and I need to get up at 6 for work tomorrow

Warning** Sexual Content ahead ;P

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kai's POV

Shit, there's no reason for me to try and convince myself. I think it's obvious at this point that I am most definitely not straight, like at all.

Lucas leaned even closer to me until he was breathing against my neck. He started sucking on the spot right where my ear connects to my jaw, his tongue coming out to lick the spot. His hands wandered and found their way to my hard-on. He started massaging me through the fabric of my shorts. Taking three fingers and stroking up and down. He started trailing kisses down my neck. I let out a small soft moan.

When I realized I made that noise my hand flew up to my mouth and my eyes were practically bulging out of my head.

Lucas chuckled, "You are definitely not straight."

He moved his hands from my crotch and began to roam under my shirt. I was starting to breathe more heavily as he started playing with my nipple. When he pinched it I let out another noise I didn't even know I could make.

Why am I not pushing him away? Why am I letting him touch me like this? Oh right, I know why. Because I actually really like it.

Lucas smirked at me, he loved the way I reacted to him.

We made direct eye contact. He leaned in and our lips connected. As his mouth moved with mine his hand wandered back down and began to stroke the ever-growing tent in my pants. I bit his bottom lip which earned me a grunt. As I grabbed the back of his head I slid my tongue into his mouth, deepening our kiss.

Things were getting hotter. I started tugging at the hem of Lucas's shirt. We broke the kiss as I took his shirt off. Mine came next.

He was partially on top of me now. His hands teased the hem of my shorts. Licking my bottom lip, Lucas's hand went into my shorts and under my briefs. He pulled them down to my knees, completely exposing me.

I was taken by surprise but quickly brushed off any doubt. He began to rub the inside of my thighs, slowly inching his way towards my erect member. He moved his mouth down and started sucking on my nipple. When he gently bit it I was having an even harder time, my erection was starting to hurt a little.

Somehow out of breath, "Lucas..."

He knew exactly what I wanted. He slowly trailed his mouth down my abs, licking right below my stomach before he took me into his mouth. His tongue teased the tip of my member and trailed his tongue down my shaft. He swirled and began to bob his head. The heat of his tongue felt amazing. I put my hand in his hair, pushing him down even further. As he took more of me into his mouth I let out a loud moan.

"Fuck... Feels.. so.. good..." I said with labored breaths.

He began to go faster and faster until I exploded in his mouth with a low groan coming out of my mouth. He licked me clean and then came back up and met me in another passionate kiss.

This is the second time he's sucked me off now... I don't know what this means for our relationship, but what I do know is now I'd rather kiss the green-eyed boy than sock him in the face. And I wasn't even mad about it.