Chapter 16*

Thank you all so much!! I hit 5K reads and 300 votes, I appreciate it so much!

What is a movie that makes you uncontrollably cry?

Mine is the Chinese movie, Cry Me A Sad River

**WARNING sexual content :P

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kai's POV

I don't think Lucas will ever truly understand the weight of the words he just spoke.

"You're worth it"

From the second Ace died, not a single person was willing to risk anything for me. Not my father, none of my foster care guardians, and my friends, well, they aren't the type to get into deep conversations. Just having them there was enough.

But I haven't felt like someone genuinely cared for me in over nine years.

Yet here Lucas was, comforting me when I was vulnerable, giving me space when needed, risking his physical health by fighting in Doubles... for me.

Not only has he helped me find parts of myself, but he is always there for me. No matter when I call or what I ask of him, I don't think Lucas has ever said no.

"Lucas, you mean so much to me," my voice was quiet, but I knew he could hear every word I said.

I was standing completely naked in front of a stunned Lucas whose eyes were locked onto my semi-erect member.

The shock on his face disappeared as Lucas collected himself, "You have no idea how much you mean to me, Kai."

Lucas moved his large hands so they were resting on my hips.

I smirked as I felt them slowly travel down until they landed on my ass, groping my cheeks.

I made eye contact with Lucas's emerald orbs as he slowly took my dick into his hand, guiding it into his mouth.

He kept one hand at the base as the other continued to massage my ass. He swirled his tongue around the head, not breaking eye contact, making my member stiffen even further.

My breathing began to come out heavy as Lucas completely engulfed my large cock in his mouth, causing me to loudly moan out at the new heat surrounding me, "Fuck."

The brown-haired boy bobbed his head up and down on my dick, pumping what he couldn't fit in his mouth with his hand.

I grabbed onto Lucas's head unconsciously pushing my dick further down his mouth, feeling it the back of his throat.

Lucas suddenly let go and moved his mouth off of me, letting out a series of short coughs.

"Sorry," I muttered.

"No, it's okay." He looked back up at me from his sitting position with a devilish smirk on his face, "I kinda like it."

I let out a chuckle, "Yes, we've already established that you're a kinky motherfucker." I rolled my eyes.

Lucas bit his lip, standing up so we were nearly eye level with each other. Lucas took a step forward and wrapped his arms around my bare waist, connecting our lips in a hasty kiss.

I wasted no time in opening my mouth, shoving my tongue into his. Our tongues swirled in and out of each other's mouths as Lucas turned us around so that my back was to my bed. He pulled me even closer to him, causing my boner to rub against his crotch. I let out a low moan at the feeling.