chapter nine: An unexpected aliy

Start from the beginning

Your pov.

WTF?  What's he on about. I couldn't help but question he's intentions. But than I thought ' You know? what the heck.' I just shrugged and sat comfortably. And by comfortable I mean slouching like there's nobody watching.

I know I know. So unladylike. But guess what. I don't give a damn.

He gave me the 'look'. I knew what he was hinting but I didn't change my position.

" What? " I played dumb.

" Nothing. Anyway... Tell me about your country of origin. " he asked simply.

" OK. I'm from (Country/name). I was born in (state/province/name) And I'm an only child. My hole life it's just been me and my dad." I said simply.

" how did you end up in England. Your pretty far from home." he said questioningly.

" That is a question even I can't answer dude." I said with a casual shrug.

" What do you mean? " he asked sounding a little annoyed.

I just decided to go with the casual lie.

" I just woke up and found myself in one of the ally ways in town."

I wasn't really lying. Just telling half the truth.

He seemed confused and annoyed.

" That will be all. "

I took it as the chance to leave. I wasn't in the mood to tell him everything. My mind is going on rampage. I just put my headphones on and headed to the secret spot that I found a few days ago. Dexter was actually the one to find it. So. Yeah.

When I reached there I noticed the usual scenery. Rose bushes along with a few cherry blossoms blooming. Along with the green grass bringing out its beautiful colors. They were a few other flowers blooming which almost made it look like rainbow decorations.

I played and sang to song called (ilomilo) by Billie Eilish. Cause I felt a little.

(A/n: I'm not sure if I typed the lyrics correctly.)

Lost.

"Told you not to worry
But maybe that's a lie
I mean what's the hurry
Won't you stay inside
Remember not to get to close
To stars
There never gonna give you love like ours
Where did you go
I should know
But it's cold
And I don't wanna be lonely
So show me the way home
I can't lose another life
Worried
I'm worried"

I kept along with the song and noticed that I was getting slightly teary eyed.

"The world's a little blurry
Or maybe it's my eyes
The friends I've had to bury
They keep me up at night
Said I couldn't love someone
If I might break
If not by my mistake
So we're did you go
I should know
But it's cold and I don't
Wanna be lonely
So tell me you'll come home
Even if it's just a lie "

I let a few tears fall as I kept singing the lyrics.

" I try not to upset you
Let you rescue, neither did I let you rescue
I just wanted too protect you
But now I'll never get too
Worried
I'm worried"

I let the tears fall to my face as I hugged my feet and listened to the last part of the song.

"Where did you go
I should know  but it's cold
And I don't wanna be lonely
Was hoping you'd home
.....
I don't care if it's lie."

I didn't know what to do At this point. Now that I was alone. It made me think of everything. I missed my dad along with my other friends. I felt slightly alone.

I pulled out my phone and checked only to see that nobody's tried to contact me. But of course. There's no service.

" What am I doing?" I asked myself.

"Why am I here?" I asked myself again.

" Please give me an answer... Mom?"

I'd have to find a way to return home. One way or another I'll have to find out how and why I'm here.

You must become stronger.

Said an slightly familiar voice. The one I heard this morning.

"Who's saying that. Come out. " I said in a very commending tone. " I'm sick of playing these games. Show yourself."

I'm afraid I can't do that.

"Why?" I asked.

Cause. You'll run.

" I won't. I promise. "

Are you alone.

"Yes."

Alright. Remember. You've been warned.

And what I saw before me. Was very unexpected. I thought that I was hallucinating. It's shadow covered my being. And it took me awhile to process what was happening. I swallowed heavily.

" Woah. "
________________

A/n: I love cliffhanging you guys. If you wish to know what happens next than add it to your library cause I'll be updating soon.

Thanks for reading

Don't forget to vote and comment. I'd love to read your comments. It gives me motivation.

Goodbye my peeps.

Vasachi Rock is out!!!

Peace❤