15

(EDITED)

"What are you doing to me tae?" Jungkook says to himself.

In the morning was not so nice at Jungkook's perspective, it was hilarious not on the funny way. Well he thinks that Mr Kim was going home after seeing his son or talking to Tae guess his wrong soooooooooooooo wrong the old man never went home. Now his on his way to school.

"Eyy Jaykey!" His friend Jinu yelled before he put his arm on Jungkook's shoulder, Jungkook look at him and frown "Man, are you having your period?" Jinu ask playfully smacking Jungkook's butt as well "Ugh! Its not funny!" he says before dushing in the school gate.

"Hey baby." Rose says when she saw his handsome and popular boyfriend went in, she walk towards him and she put her arm on his shoulder going it down slowly "Wanna 'hung out'?" she says putting a wink at the end, Jungkook look at her with a cold stare "I don't want to." He says walking pass her and sitting next to his bestfriend Jinu.

"Wow man, what happened to our horny little bunny." Jungkook frown before taking a sit on his usual spot, Jungkook put his head to the table before closing his eyes.

"Hey! Rumors says that a substitute teacher would going in our class." One of Jungkook's classmate exclaim "So what?" Jinu replied resting his back at his seat "The substitute teacher was a famous model and his fucking hot!" all the girls on the class squeal.

"Do anyone had a powder!?"

"Can I borrow your bb cream?"

"I need to put a make-up!"

"My face is okay right?" all the girls in the class starts getting ready for their substitute teacher while the boys just watch them in amusement.

Jungkook didn't pay attention of what his classmates are doing, he just close his eyes and think about what happened yesterday 'Tae fucking kiss me!' he yelled inside his brain "Dude, wanna smoke?" Jinu ask his firend who's been looking so annoyed earlier, Jungkook sprung his head up and smile towards Jinu "Sure." Jinu look at him with a confused look "Uhh... kook are you okay?" he ask "Of course I'm more than okay!" he exclaim getting up "Uhh...Okay? I guess." Jinu got up too.

Jungkook smiled and starts walking towards the door with Jinu beside him.

When they reach the door Jungkook opened it before looking at his bestfriend "Are we going to the roo-" he stops talking when he saw who's in front of him "T-tae?" Jungkook's eyes were wide open, he didn't expect Taehyung to be here "Where are you going?" Taehyung ask seriously, glaring at the two young kid "At the rooftop I guess." Jinu says scratching the back of his neck lightly "No one's going to the rooftop we have a lesson." Taehyung says strictly.

The two young man turn around before walking to their usual sit with Jungkook in his confused face "What is he doing here?" Jungkook whispered.

Taehyung walk inside the classroom and all the girls starts squealing yelling his name with marry me's of course, he's a super famous model.

Taehyung smile towards the girls and the girls act like they cant breath and some are faking their faint, Taehyung giggle at what Jungkook's classmates are doing "Taehyung oppa do you have a girlfriend? If you don't have can I apply?" Jungkook gritted his teeth 'What the fuck! His mine!' he say to himself "I'm sorry guys but I'm gay." Taehyung says with a genuine smile on his face.

He put the books down on his table before he take a seat at the teachers chair "So I'm your math teacher this month because Mrs. Lee needs to rest because she delivered her baby yesterday.

"Are we still going to have the test next week?" one of the girl ask "Sadly yes, Mrs. Lee gave the file to me so all of you should study hard for you to have a nice grade." He says before he open the math book "Open your book on page... 120." He says.

.

.

.

.

.

Gladly the class Taehyung was handling is going well but Jungkook can't focus on class because of Taehyung.

His been looking at Tae since the beginning of class but who can blame him? No one right and the girls in class are looking at him too.

"Okay who wants to solve this problem?" Taehyung ask running his stare all over the place.

"You the boy at the back." He says, Jungkook and Jinu was the only person in the back so it was rather him or Jinu "Me sir?" Jinu ask pointing at himself "No the boy who's been drowning at his own thought." All the girls laugh at what Taehyung says. Y'all was confuse of how Jinu didn't know Taehyung at all well the simple answer is Jinu didn't even saw Taehyung's face and he has a memory lost even tho he's young.

Jungkook stood up and walk towards the board, it felt like years on just walking there "Tae." He whisper, Taehyung smile to him and gesture him to answer the equation on the board.

Jungkook get the marker on the table before heading in front of the white board where the equation was been written.

'How can I answer this fucking equation?!' Jungkook ask himself, he doesn't even listening earlier so how?! Jungkook's sweat been running down his forehead.

Its been 20 minutes pass and Jungkook's classmates are now playing on their phone some taking some picture of Taehyung.

Taehyung walk towards Jungkook and place his hand on his shoulder "Kook? Are you okay?" he ask, Jungkook look at him and look down "I-I don't know the answer." He says looking at his feet with a blush on his cheeks "You're not listening do you?" Taehyung's tone was calm "Y-Yes I'm sorry." Jungkook turn around before walking towards his seat "Okay class well Jungkook don't know the answer so were-" Taehyung stop talking when the bell rung "Okay I guess were going to stop here, you can now go to your next class." He says.

All the students stood up some are complaining because they don't want to go to their next teacher they only want Taehyung to be the teacher.

Rose stand up and walk towards Jungkook's seat "Babe lets go." Rose says, she cling on Jungkook's arm when he stood up.

Taehyung was looking at the two young couple "Jungkook we still need to talk." He says, Rose look at him with "WTF" look "uhh...sir but the class ended." Rose says, Taehyung look at her with a frown in his beautiful face "Are you Jungkook?" taehyung ask, sass was on his tone "Rose just go, I will be there in a minute." He says kissing Rose forehead, Rose smile and left the room, Taehyung frown and roll his eyes.

"Kook, do you really love her?"

A/N; AM BACK LOL HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY IT.