17

"Oh god yes I am!" Jungkook yelled.

Rose was taken back by Jungkook's words.

She was frozen in her spot before breaking into a fit of laughter "Wa-what?" She laughs, her arms were holding her tummy. "Wait? Are you telling me that y-your gay?!" She asks when she stops laughing.

Rose straighten her posture wiping her tears.

Jungkook rolled his eyes before turning around "I don't have time for this shit." He said coldly then walk away from Rose.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook went straight home. He wants to be alone just for some time.

He doesn't know how to face Rose after he says that thing to her. "Ugh! Dumb!" He muttered with his left hand slapping his head lightly.

"Oh! Young master." One of the maids said, bowing at the boy showing her respect.

Jungkook nod then went to the living room. Flopping his whole body to their soft sofa "I'm so fucking tired." He said, putting his hand to cover his eyes.

Taehyung's POV

"What? Did he do that?" I laughed at Taehyong's  corny jokes, I didn't want to be here, I was forced by my manager. She said that I need to grow more closely to Taehyong cause I and him have a show together.

"I was shocked too at what that boy did." He said wiping his tears of joy. I stopped laughing and smile over him while putting the knife and fork down "Thank you for the treat." I said smiling genuinely, he looked at me and smiled too "For you Tae." He said, the inner me cringing inside.

After a bunch of him bickering about his life and so on we finally leave the restaurant. I put my coat on when we were outside the store, I'm glad that we went out late in the afternoon so now I wouldn't have to hide from the sun.

"Let's go." He said, extending his hands for me to hold but I resist because I know this will be another fucking rumor of those shitty paparazzi.

We walk till we reach the parking lot going inside the car, I take a seat at the passager seat not wanting him to feel like he's my driver or some, he takes a seat beside me before starting the engine.

At the entire drive, we didn't talk to each other, respecting each other's comfortableness, he knew that I don't like having a drive with someone who always talking at the whole car ride.

"Thank you for coming with me Tae." He said when we reach the apartment building "No, Thank you for the food you brought." I said, opening the door and smiling at him before slamming the door shut. I walk straight to the apartment building, wanted to see and hug Jungkook right away, I'm so tired, I teach a class in the morning and have a shoot after that.

I knocked on the door three times before the maid answer it "Welcome back sir." She bowed, I smiled and nod at her "Where's Jungkook?"  I ask.

"He went out sir." She said, I nod again before taking the step to my room.

I flopped on the bed as soon as I opened the door "What a tiring day." I rolled side to side with my hands above my head.

I stopped rolling and stared at the big photo of me and Jungkook at my room "Where did my innocent kookie go?" I ask.

Jungkook's POV

I was walking outside the apartment building with me wearing all black clothes "Where the fuck Jinu is." I exclaimed, putting my phone down.

I look around expecting to see that guy running or walking towards me, but not the thing that was happening meters away from me "What the fuck? Why is Taehyung hyung was walking out of that car?" I ask myself frowning even more at the scene that's happening in front of me.

Is that an uber? But how can a uber driver drove such an expensive car? Is Taehyung hyung was dating the driver? Who the fuck the driver is? Is he or she a friend? Is she or he's the manager of Taehyung hyung? All those questions were wrapped around my head "Ugh fuck!" I take a step in their direction but someone called me from behind "Kook!" I look around my face still frowning, it was just the one and only late Jinu! "Woah Woah what's with that face?" He chuckled, I gave him a death glare "Shut up and let's go." I exclaimed, getting a grab of his hoodie and dragging him out of the scene. Did I just almost bragged at Taehyung hyung?

"Man!" Jinu kept on tapping my hands with him coughing every time I pulled him "Stop struggling!" I exclaimed before letting him go, I was still frowning "Bro, what the fuck is wrong with you today?" He asks with him fixing his clothes.

I rolled my eyes not even wanted to reply to his question "Oh! Man! I heard that you tell Rose that you're a fag!" Jinu teased.

My head literally turns 360° just to look at him with my eyes widen in shock "What?! When did I say that?!" I yelled looking at him with disbelief "Woah, Woah! I know that rumor was not true." He said, he smiled at me and put his arms on my shoulder "But man if ever you're going to let the whole world know that your gay, tell it to me first." He whispered, I put my arm on his shoulder too "What you're going to marry me?" I joked giggling a little.

He stops walking. He takes his arm off of me and stared at me "That's nasty man, I would never be with you, you're not even as good-looking as me." He put his hand on his chin caressing his imaginary beard, I laughed, I almost forgot why I'm frowning earlier.

Jinu laughed too and put his arms on my shoulder again with us starting to walk to the nearest bar "But really, when did I say that?(the marry thingy)" Jinu asks with his dumb face.

————————————

Hi guys I'm back after 10 decades ☺️

My school just ended so it's SUMMER!!!!!

EXPECT CHAPTERS COMING SOON!

SEE YOU AGAIN AND THANK YOU FOR READING (◍•ᴗ•◍)