5

(EDITED)

Taehyung knock on the door holding 4 bags. One full of fries, kiddie meal and burgers the others was full of Starbucks foods and banana milk but the last one was full of toys. Jungkook was busy licking his ice cream.

When the door opened they walk inside and Taehyung gave the bags to the maid and the two walk to the living room and rest there.

"Tae Tae!" Jungkook look at Taehyung when his done eating his ice cream while Taehyung was napping when Jungkook was eating and watching a cartoon. Taehyung open his one eye and look at Jungkook "What is it kookie?" Taehyung smile a little when he saw the chocolate around Jungkook's mouth.

Jungkook climb on his lap and sit there looking at Taehyung "I love you, Tae Tae, I really wanna marry you." Jungkook hug Taehyung's neck and lay his head on his chest. Taehyung smile knowing that Jungkook really don't know the meaning of it.

Taehyung hug Jungkook and kiss his head. He starts stroking his hair and not so long ago Jungkook was snoring so loud. Taehyung giggled and carry Jungkook upstairs to his room before Taehyung left Jungkook hold his arm "Don't go Tae Tae." Jungkook mumble. Taehyung smile lovingly and lay next to Jungkook hugging him tightly.

----------------

"Tae! Tae! Look I have an achievement! Look I have a ribbon!" Jungkook raise his gold ribon and wave it in front of Taehyung.

Taehyung push Jungkook lightly "Ok." Taehyung said still looking at his phone not even giving a damn about Jungkook existence. Jungkook pout and walk out of the room, Taehyung is being like that for one month now, Jungkook is feeling lonely because of it Jungkook thinks that Tae Tae don't love him anymore.

He walk to his playroom and lay on the pillows on the ground "Tae Tae don't love me anymore." Jungkook whispered to the bunny pulsie that Taehyung gave to him when his a baby. All this years he didn't gave the pulsie a name even once he just call it "Bunny"

"Tae Tae didn't even went to my graduation as a kinder." Jungkook hug the bunny and tightening it when he said those words a small little tears rolling in his rosy cheeks.

He bury his face on the bunny and cry even heavier "Twey twey don lawv me anwymore (Tae Tae don't love me anymore)." Jungkook whines and stomp his feet on the pillows.

While Taehyung was smiling ordering a cake for Jungkook he knows that Jungkook feels lonely for 1 month now and he hates seeing him all pouty and sad. Taehyung had a lots of appointments for his modeling and all.

"I'm really sorry baby." Taehyung whispered while picking a decoration. He pick a bunny decoration for the cake.

Jungkook is still crying on his playroom not knowing that Taehyung was getting his cake from the door. A minute later someone knock on the door Jungkook thought that's only his nanny so he shout "Go away!" Taehyung was taken aback at the voice raising so he open the door himself.

"Kookie." Taehyung said calmly and walk to Jungkook who's laying on the pillows. Jungkook pout even though Taehyung can't see him he still pout and frown "What?" He replied "I have a gift for you baby." Taehyung said. Jungkook look at his side, now with a smile on his face when he saw a bunny looking cake that Taehyung was holding "Wow! Thank you Tae Tae!" Jungkook exclaim and climb on his lap.

Taehyung put the cake down then he put his two hands on Jungkook's cheeks, he kiss his dry tears and his forehead "I'm sorry kookie. Tae Tae is busy love so that's why I can't play with you in this whole month but I'm proud of you baby bun." Taehyung said Jungkook smile and kiss Taehyung's lips.

"I love you Tae Tae and it's alright at least I have this cake!" Jungkook move to the cake  and smile at it.

Taehyung and Jungkook are sitting at the sofa right now they just finish eating the cake and now the two of them are having a movie night. Jungkook was bored so he run upstairs and get the clips that the girls in his school gave him. He didn't know why they giving it to him, his a boy not a girl.

Jungkook run down the stairs and sit beside Taehyung "Where did you go bun?" Taehyung ask while scrolling on his newsfeed. Jungkook didn't answer but he knelt beside Taehyung and starts putting the clips on Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung didn't even bother about it as long as Jungkook was happy of what he is doing his fine with it.

"Tae Tae is so beautiful!" Jungkook exclaim climbing down the couch then he stand in front of Taehyung "Your so beautiful Tae Tae." Jungkook says and a little tear escape his doe eyes.

Taehyung was distracted when he heard Jungkook's sniff. He look up and saw Jungkook wiping his tears with a smile "Baby, why are you crying?" He ask looking so worried, he pull Jungkook towards him and hug the bunny tightly "Tae Tae! Your so beautiful I can't take it!" Taehyung giggled.

Jungkook was crying because of Taehyung's beautiful face. "Aww." Taehyung coed and kiss Jungkook's head.

-------------------------------------------------------------