6

(EDITED)

"Okay you grow a 10 inch for this year kookie!" Taehyung exclaim putting a marker above Jungkook's head. Every year Taehyung was leaving a mark of how Jungkook's height grow.

Jungkook smile and walk towards Taehyung's legs and hug it "Tae Tae if my height was the same as yours can we get married?" He look up at Taehyung with a hopeful eyes. Taehyung smile and nod.

------------

Jungkook and his nanny was preparing a lunch for Taehyung. Taehyung left an hour ago after he put a marker above Jungkook's head.

"Nanny, what food are you preparing for Tae Tae?" Jungkook ask, the maid smile at his cuteness because Jungkook's puffy cheeks are resting at the counter. Jungkook was on his tip toe cause he can't reach the counter.

"I'm preparing a kimchi rice and some dumplings baby." Jungkook nod lightly and left the kitchen. He walk to the living room then he sat on the couch staring at the blank tv, thinking if Tae Tae is okay if he went there with his nanny.

Taehyung is not allowing Jungkook to enter the company where his working as a model. He don't want others to know that he has Jungkook in his life but he knew that someday all his fans and co workers will knew about it someday.

"I wanna go with nanny." Jungkook says crossing his arms in front of his chest with a pout on his lips.

Jungkook hop down and run to the kitchen hugging his nanny's legs "Can I come?" Jungkook ask with a puppy eyes and a pouty lips. His nanny was staring at the cute fluff ball in his legs "B-but baby Tae Tae says that you can't come with me." His nanny says Jungkook pout even more and a little tears was form in his eyes "That's cute! Fine! Your going with me." His nanny says and Jungkook left her leg and wipe his tears away.

He smile and run to his room to get his bunny backpack.

He run downstairs till he reach the door wearing his shoes then he wait for his nanny to come. "Nanny I'm ready!!" He yelled sitting infront of the door.

Time skip

"Hi miss I'm Kim Taehyung's maid. Can we see him and give his food to him?" The maid ask the girl. The girl nod and glance at Jungkook who's at his nanny's arms. Jungkook smiled "Where's Tae Tae?" He ask the girl, the girl smile at his cuteness "At his room baby, at the 3 floor there's a name in the door." The girl says.

Jungkook and his nanny was infront of Taehyung's room. His nanny was nervous knowing that Taehyung is going to be mad at him because she came here with Jungkook.

Jungkook knock on the door. The door opened reaveling his Tae Tae. Taehyung was shock to see Jungkook here so he open the door widely and pull Jungkook and his nanny inside.

Jungkook giggled and hug Taehyung's leg "Tae Tae! I miss you!" He exclaim. Taehyung smile and knelt in front of him, Taehyung kiss Jungkook's forehead and Jungkook giggled. "Why are you here bun?" Taehyung ask "I-we came here to hand your food Tae Tae!" Jungkook smiled widely and get the food from his backpack.

While Jungkook was getting the food Taehyung stood up and look at the maid "Why did you bring him here?" Taehyung ask gently, the maid look down "I'm sorry sir but Jungkook is so cute when his begging to went here with me." Taehyung sigh and knelt in front of Jungkook again.

"Baby, did I told you to not come here, right?" Taehyung says, Jungkook pout and hand the container full of food to Taehyung. "Are you mad Tae Tae? I just missed you." Taehyung grab the container and Jungkook look down playing with his fingers.

"I-Im sorry Tae Tae." Jungkook says, he look up, he put a puppy eyes and a pout on his face "Please forgive me and nanny." Jungkook says cutely doing this face "😬" in the end of his sentence.

Taehyung smile and hug Jungkook. He can't be mad at Jungkook for so long cause the bunny boy was so cute to be rejected in short, he just can't.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Eyow hit man bang-(I don't know what's next)

I just wanna say that...

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY💜

보라해 아미💜

감사합니다 아미💜

SALAMAT💜