14

(EDITED)

A/N:THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORTS

A/N: IS IT GUYS OKAY IF I MAKE A NEW STORY, BUT DON'T WORRY I'M STILL GOING TO COMPLETE THIS. (PLEASE ANSWER THANK YOU❤)

Jungkook was shock when Taehyung connect their lips, his eyes we're wide open.

The kiss was just in one place no one was moving just Taehyung's lips on Jungkook's lips. Taehyung disconnect the kiss and look at Jungkook a blush crept on his cheeks, Jungkook was still shock his still in his puzzled face 'why? Why did Taehyung kiss him? Just why?' That question was spreading in Jungkook's mind.

But it all cut when Taehyung cleared his throat "I'm sorry." Taehyung says looking at his feet. Jungkook look at him while smiling, he put his fingers in Taehyung's chin and pull his head up making Taehyung look at Jungkook eyes, but Tae look at the back of Jungkook's head "You really want me huh?" Jungkook tease, making Taehyung blush and his ear turning red.

"Look me in the eye Tae." Jungkook says, Taehyung obey Jungkook's command, he look at the dark orbs of Jungkook's eyes, they stare at each other in silent no sound except the sound of the vehicles and their breath.

Jungkook slowly lean making Taehyung closed his eyes but it all cut when someone yelled "Oh my god! Is that Taehyung oppa?!" The girl yelled making the two separate immediately "Oh god it's him! But I thought his dating Taehyong....is he? You know....cheating?!" The other girl says, her eyes open wide when she said the word "cheating".

The two girls walk towards them "Why oppa?" The first girl ask, eyes were teary "Why did yo-" "What the fuck?! His not cheating with the Taehyong guy! I'm his boyfriend! Not his!" Jungkook yelled, he grab Taehyung's wrist and pull him out of that place. Taehyung mutter a "sorry" before they turn left.

✿✿✿

When Taehyung and Jungkook enter the apartment ,Jungkook slam Taehyung at the wall giving no care about the fact that they had a maid who's cooking at the kitchen.

Jungkook look at Taehyung with lust in his eyes, he can't hold himself anymore, he need his dick to be inside Taehyung's tight hole, Fuck that's making him horny. Thinking about how tight that hole would be around his manhood.

"J-Jungko-" Taehyung was cut by Jungkook's lips smashing into his, Taehyung was now shock at what his baby did.

Jungkook moved his lips hungrily at Tae's lips, nibbling in his bottom lip, soon Taehyung closed his eyes, he move his lips but he can't run after Jungkook's lips....h-his too aggressive for just kissing.

Tae moaned when Jungkook bite his bottom lip, making Taehyung open his mouth giving Jungkook the permission of letting his tounge to explore his craven.

The two fight for dominance, but we all knew that Jungkook is the one who would win this. Jungkook explore every inch of Taehyung's mouth.

Taehyung tug on Jungkook's hair pulling him close to him, this is wrong so wrong but they both want it. It's wrong because Jungkook had a girlfriend and that might get the girl's heart broke if she knew about what their doing right now.

But now Taehyung should not think about her it's their time not rose and Jungkook.

The two separate, they need to breath. They look at each other's eyes, Jungkook was now so lost at Taehyung's brown orbs, it's sparkling inside and his thankful that Taehyung's eyes only sparkles when he look at him.

And that's the time their moment was come to an end...

"Oh, Taehyung your home." Taehyung look behind him seeing his dad who's Kim Namjoon of course.

Taehyung smiled "Hi dad where's mom?" He ask ignoring the fact that him and Jungkook was about to caught at their kissing session.

Jungkook sigh and spoke "Hi Mr. Kim." He says, yes Jungkook called Taehyung's parent's Mr's.

Namjoon smiled "How have you been Jungkook?" Mr Kim ask, "I was fine and by the way I need to sleep now still had a school tomorrow." Jungkook says leaving the Kim's behind.

He walk to his room sitting at his bed, he still can't believe that him and Taehyung kissed "Fuck." He cursed his cheeks blushing and his ears turning red.

"What are you doing to me Tae?"