13

Jungkook drove at their apartment because he knew that Taehyung is not coming back till what, midnight? He knew himself that Tae was a busy person.

Jungkook knew that his been an asshole towards Tae but who can blame him? Taehyung once left him in their apartment alone-when I said alone it means Jungkook had no one in the house except himself, at that day Taehyung need to went to his parents in America and Jungkook can't come why? Because his a human and Taehyung's relatives might suck his blood off of his body and we all knew about it, but Jungkook never listen at Tae when he himself explain about it, Jungkook just replied an 'okay whatever' and walk away locking himself at his room.

Jungkook was now laying at his bed doing nothing but staring at the ceiling, thinking nothing.

Meanwhile...

Taehyung was now inside the music room where they would do the photoshoot. Taehyung was now fully clothed by the uniform of the school.

"Tae! Come here!" The photographer yelled, Taehyung walk towards him "What is it?" He ask.

"Go to your place and Taehyong would be here any minutes." The photographer says.

Taehyung walk towards his place, but Taehyung was thinking about Jungkook, of what gotten into Jungkook's mind to be like that he don't know what should he do.

Taehyung was shocked when someone hug him from the back, Taehyung look at his right seeing Taehyong's face.

Taehyong smile "Hi." He says before unwrapping his hands from Taehyung's waist.

Taehyung cleared his throat and make a space for him and Taehyong. "Okay guys lets start!" The photographer yelled and told Taehyung to smile and take a seat at the table doing his pose.

When the photoshoot ends, Taehyung immediately take his cloth on walking out of the dressing room. He walk to the hallway with Taehyong.

"U-um Tae." Taehyong says, scratching his neck. Taehyung look at him "What?" Taehyung ask "C-can I invite you for a dinner?" Taehyong shyly says blushing a little, he was definitely in love at the beautiful boy beside him.

"Sure." Taehyung smile and tap Taehyong's shoulder.

The two Tae proceeds at the nearby cafe. Taehyung take a seat beside thr window where you could see all the persons that was walking, going at there work or going home.

"What do you want to eat Tae?" Taehyong ask holding the menu. Taehyung was so lost at staring outside, he missed the old Jungkook, but he knew Jungkook would never going back at what he was a years ago.

"Taehyung?" Taehyong ask tapping Taehyung's hand, Taehyung look at Taehyong and smile "Ah yeah I want umm." Taehyung says grabbing the menu and take a look at it "Strawberry milk shake and Strawberry cake." Taehyung says.

Taehyong nod and he called the waiter.

When the food arrived the two keep on talking, knowing each other and taking up some jokes that will make the others laugh.

On the other hand Jungkook was walking alone at the alley wearing a black hoodie and a black sweat pants. Jungkook was so empty right now he can't decide neither he would apologize to Tae or he would break up at rose or he would just run-run away ay his problems, Jungkook was now so confused even the author was confused.

Jungkook knew that he was the reincarnation of Taehyung's boyfriends and he just-"Fuck!" Jungkook yelled kicking the soda can infront of him.

"I want to run! But-fuck I know its not right at shouting at Tae." Jungkook ruffled his hair out of frustration.

Jungkook take a seat at the dark alley, he bring his knees at his chest and hug it "I'm so lost." Jungkook whispered before standing up.

"I need some coffee." Jungkook says, taking the dust out of his hoodie and fixing the hood of it.

He walk to the cafe he knew that was near the school, Jungkook was always going there just by himself because rose don't like the smell of coffees and Tae was busy his friends too, so his just going there by himself with a blank expression he walk his route to the cafe, his hair was all over his face making no one to see who he was. He open the cafe door looking at the spot but then...

And that's it, he made a wrong decision of going there. His knuckles was turning white when his hands made a fist.

There he saw Taehyung with the other guy, laughing beautifully without knowing Jungkook was an inch away from him. We knew how possessive Jungkook is based on the last chapter where he literally grab Tae's ass just for the guy to know his his.

Jungkook want to drag Taehyung till they reach the condo building but he knew he had no rights him and Tae don't have a relationship. Jungkook just walk pass them and sit at the 1 table away from the two, he ordered his coffee.

Jungkook was watching as the two Tae's talk at each other, he gritted his teeths when the guy which is Taehyong hold Taehyung's hand, Taehyung didn't complain or pull his hand at Taehyong's grasp.

"Fuck it." Jungkook whispered drinking harshly at his coffee. Jungkook watch them still. Taehyong put his hand on Taehyung's cheeks and look at his eyes "Your beautiful." He says, Taehyung blush and Taehyong was about to connect their lips but-

And that's the time he had enough, Jungkook stood up making his coffee fall at the ground his seat making an unbelievable sound of death.

Jungkook walk to them and the two was centimeter apart when Jungkook kick Taehyong, making Taehyong fall at the ground "Don't you ever touch what's mine!" Jungkook roared looking at Taehyong who's now laying at the ground.

Taehyung was shocked but happy too at what Jungkook just did, he don't want a kiss from Taehyong but he can't move at the time where Taehyong was leaning in.

Jungkook look at Taehyung and grab his wrists dragging him outside.

When the two reach the dark alley, Jungkook slam Taehyung at the wall making the Vampire hiss in pain.

Jungkook eyes was now full of anger "Why are you allowing that boy?! Tae! Your mine but you allow others to touch you! Are you a slut or something?! Huh?!" Jungkook yelled making Taehyung flinch.

Taehyung just look at Jungkook, how he react at that he was happy that Jungkook was now giving him attention "Fuck Tae! Answer me!" Jungkook yelled and that's the time where Taehyung pull Jungkook close connecting their lips.