10

(EDITED)

Jungkook went home his dick is still rock hard he don't want to jerk it off he want it to be inside somebody or someone. He walk inside the house hearing the television, he walk to the living room "Tae." Jungkook says sitting beside Taehyung. Taehyung was there sleeping at the couch at 2 am in the morning waiting for Jungkook to arrive from the party.

Jungkook shook Taehyung so he would woke up but Tae didn't even flinch or something. Jungkook sigh and lay his back on the couch "Ugh! I'm still hard!" Jungkook whisper yelled. He look down and saw his dick being rock hard again, he flinch when Taehyung moved to the side his feet going to Jungkook's legs, Jungkook's breath hitch "F-fuck." Jungkook moan when Taehyung's feet meet contact on his dick.

Taehyung's feet are now resting on his harden member "Fuck Tae." Jungkook says looking at Taehyung's sleeping face. He moved his feet and stood up sitting beside the couch where Taehyung's face are "Tae." Jungkook says caressing his face a little but still Taehyung didn't move an inch.

Jungkook don't know what to do so he lay beside the couch closing his eyes even though his still hard 'sleep I need sleep.' Jungkook thought.

An hour pass and Jungkook can't even fall asleep "Ugh!" Jungkook ruffle his hair out of frustration. He look at his side meeting Taehyung's sleeping face, Jungkook can't take his eyes off of Taehyung's beautiful face "Why? Why so beautiful Tae Tae?" Jungkook ask even though Taehyung was sleeping.

Jungkook's mind set change to a loving mind to a mind that full of lust. Jungkook's eyes turn dark his mind full of Taehyung's nude pictures,moaning and him thrusting roughly inside him. He didn't even know that his left arm is moving in his own will to Taehyung's cheeks,neck, collarbone-he stop at his collarbone caressing it slowly while bitting his bottom lip harshly. His dick was now twitching inside his pants

"Fuck." He hurriedly take his hands off of Taehyung's colarbone "What am I doing?" Jungkook ask himself raffling his hair "Ugh! Jungkook! Wake up!" Jungkook whisper yelled. He stood up and he was about to leave the living room but Taehyung grab his wrist "Kookie?" Taehyung says with his sleepy voice. Jungkook look at his back seeing Taehyung's sleepy face 'why so cute?' Jungkook thought "Hmm?" He ask "Carry me, please." Taehyung says making a grabby hands "Sure." Taehyung smile and Jungkook carry him.

Jungkook didn't know where he should place his hand. He was nervous of his Jungcock he don't want to place his hands on Taehyungs ass because y'all knew what would happened.

"Kookie hold me properly, do you want me to fall?" Taehyung ask his head was bury on Jungkook's neck "I-I don't know where should I hold you Tae." Jungkook says his cheeks blushing because of embarrassment and because of his Jungcock who's twitching inside his boxer.

Taehyung wrap his legs on Jungkook's waist "Place your hand on my legs." Taehyung says closing his eyes.

Jungkook gulp and place his hands on Taehyung's legs, his dick twitch and he was glad that Taehyung can't feel his dick 'why did I agree again?' Jungkook ask himself.

-------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION

I'm so sorry that I didn't update these days guys I'm so confused about myself these days.

Guys I'm sorry but I think I will stop updating this story for a moment I'm really sorry I'm so depressed right now I don't know what to do anymore I'm sorry.

Coming Soon...