"Noona, can you please help Krystal..."

"Should we first deal with the injuries on your faces?" Tiffany gestured for Minho to fetch the medicine chest. As she helped them apply ointment, she asked, "Speak. What do you want me to do?"

After a bit of time, Minho managed to briefly explain the situation between Krystal and Ye Lan to Tiffany. Of course, the injuries on Krystal's body were the best proof.

If they were only dealing with Father Jung, the situation may have been easy to resolve. But, there was also a Ye Lan involved...

"Is Ye Lan the female lead of 'Survive'? The one that lost to me?" Tiffany suddenly remembered.

"Uh huh," Minho nodded.

"I don't want to get involved with other's family matters..." Tiffany shook her head. Although they were business partners, she wasn't very familiar with them.

"Just help us think of an idea...Look at the injuries on Krystal's body!"

"Why don't you think of something yourself?" Tiffany asked with a smile.

"I'm not good at scheming. Noona, don't make things difficult for me. I can help you with other things," Minho replied helplessly. "If I was capable, I wouldn't be where I am today."

Tiffany knew that Minho was referring to his past. So, she waved her hand and said, "You...leave. Miss Jung stay."

Hearing this, Minho knew Tiffany had an idea. So, he immediately stood up and left without hesitation.

Afterwards, only Tiffany and Krystal remained in the living room. Tiffany looked at Krystal in detail and said with a slightly serious expression, "My instincts tell me that you won't hurt Minho. I could help you, after all, Ye Lan still owes me for what she's done to me."

"But, Fany Unnie...Ye Lan has my father backing her. I've tried many methods in the past, but I've always ended up suffering in the end."

"That's because you are too pa.s.sive," Tiffany directly pointed out the issue.

"Fany Unnie, please help me. I really want to kick this woman out of where she doesn't belong."

Tiffany thought for a moment before she eventually nodded her head, "I can give it a try."

So what if Father Jung was violent? As long as he was human, he definitely had a weakness. Since he had a weakness, then there was a chance of attack.

As for Ye Lan...

Tiffany had not gotten back at Ye Lan for what she had done yet!

"Krystal, you need to remember, the only reason why you are still living in the Jung Household is because you are your father's daughter, not because you want to prevent him from getting tricked and hurt! Since he is using his ident.i.ty to suppress you, then as your father, he would have given you shares to Jung Corps. You can use these shares to go against him."

"Don't be afraid of getting hit. If you face him confidently, he may actually back down."

"As for Ye Lan...There are way too many ways you can drive her mad..."

After hearing a few sentences from Tiffany, Krystal could already see the difference between herself and Tiffany. This was the difference between a professional and an amateur.

"Also, you need to change your image a little. Toughen up. I'll tell you what to do and you follow...Let's give it a try," Tiffany looked at Krystal and smiled, "I know you've helped my brother before."

To suit the status of Jung Corps, no matter how much Krystal disliked it, she had to transform herself into an elegant socialite as per Father Jung's orders.