"Is this your new girlfriend?"

"How about you? Is this your new wife?" Krystal directly reb.u.t.ted. "Who asks a question like that? Are you deliberately trying to make things uncomfortable?"

The man's face turned slightly red as he let out an awkward laugh, "I'm sorry, you must have mistaken. I don't mean anything by my words..."

"I'm sure you know better than I do whether there is another meaning to your words. Those that are here today, all come from prestigious backgrounds. For someone like you, isn't your family worried that you are going to go around sparking up trouble?" the words that Krystal was saying, were words that someone else had once said to her.

"Oh...I don't mean to look down on Yunho..."

"I know you have a decent family background, but don't forget, this man's sister is the chairwoman of Hwang Corps and his brother-in-law is the CEO of Crown Empire. As for me, I am the heiress of Jung Corps. I don't think you have the right to look down on someone with his ident.i.ty," Krystal did not leave the man with an ounce of pride as she embarra.s.sed him in front of all the guests.

In the end, the man's parents couldn't stand it anymore as they rushed over and comforted Krystal with a few words to settle the issue.

"What is it? Impressed by me?" Krystal asked a little while after the issue was settled. The two were currently standing on the edge of the lawn observing the engagement ceremony.

"Tell me, if you're so impressive then why did you need my sister to save you at Hwang Corps' Annual Celebration?"

"Don't remind me of your rubbish eldest sister. Just the thought of her makes my cheek hurt," Krystal scoffed. "The situation that day was very different. The engagement party today is a lot more interesting. Se-ra obviously has feelings for you, but her fiance is full of arrogance. I'm curious whether she will truly be happy after marrying a man like that."

"I'm not sure," Minho responded. He had once thought that Se-ra would be by his side for the rest of his life, even if it was just as colleagues.

"You must have thought she was quite unique in the past, only to realize she was but an average person, right? I don't understand. Is it that hard to be honest with one's feelings?" Krystal took a deep breath before she took a sip of her champagne. "I guess, everyone thinks differently."

It didn't take long before the engagement ceremony neared its completion. At this time, someone suddenly suggested,

_"Today is a big day for our bride-to-be. Since our superstar Yunho is here today, why don't we ask him to sing us a song as a symbol of their friends.h.i.+p?"

Everyone looked towards Minho and Krystal and, of course, started cheering.

_"Sing a song!"

_"Sing a song!"

Originally, a request like this was quite reasonable, but everyone was well aware that Se-ra had previously sacrificed her reputation for the sake of Minho and their relations.h.i.+p was quite ambiguous.

Above all, Minho had already made it clear that, from the moment he retreated from the industry, he was no longer Yunho. He was now Minho, the fourth master of Hwang Corps!

How could these people ask for such a thing? They obviously viewed Minho's words with no regard.

As a result, Minho furrowed his brows at the crowd. There was no way he was going to perform for them...

Krystal hated seeing a bunch of people team up against one person. So, she stepped out and said,

"My Minho's singing is only for me to hear. If you guys really want to hear someone sing, then I can sing instead. Also, I would like to emphasize that my Minho is no longer Yunho."