Chapter 1

↤↤↤↤↤ ------------------------------------- ↦↦↦↦↦

Port Mafia's building/ Y/n's pov

I hear a knock at my door. I realized it was time.

"Ma'am we got the call, he's here..." - I hear Chuuya, my loyal executive claim as calmly as ever. 

I get my green pendant coat and make my way out with my men following me. At the big entrance I see him, Osamu Dazai smirking while approaching.

"It's been a while, m'lady..." - he waves with a smile and pats my shoulder.

"Dazai, you haven't changed a bit, have you?" - I say with a smile on my face but it soon turned into a cold grin stare.

Dazai put his hands in his long coat's pockets and looks down sighing.

"You know why I am here for, so let's get to it." - he claimed with an evil gaze.

5 years ago

"This city never fails to amaze me. Don't you feel the same, Chuuya?" - I asked while giving a soft smile to the 18 year old Chuuya. The sunset looked stunning from the 23th floor of our building. Our glass wall reflected the beautiful light, making the room shine enomoursly. 

"It sure is fascinating." - he claims while grabbing two glasses of wine and sitting next to me.

After I thank him for the delicious glass of wine, we start to enjoy each other's company in silence. Chuuya and I are the same age, but he treats me with much respect because I am his superior. However, I consider him as my close friend and advisor. Without him, I would surely be at loss.

"You know boss, - Chuuya breaks the silence - I think we are out of wine."

I chuckle a little only to see his surprised reaction. 

"Well, would you like to come with me to the wine shop at 23 street? I heard they store the best wine. And I want the best for my best executive. What do you say?"- I ask while grabbing my red coat walking to the exit.

"How can I say no to that? "- Chuuya smiles gently while rushing excitedly to the door.

...

At 23 street

"Even though it's October, the weather is still quiet warm." - I claim while opening the neck buttons of my shirt.

"It sure is. - Chuuya agrees and looks at me, smiling soflty. - What better way to go with it than with a good quality glass of wine."

I smile at his response. We stop at the traffic light. As soon as the light turns green, Chuuya and I start to cross the road. So many people were around us. Some walking to our direction, some walking on the opposite one. A light touch on my shoulder gets my attention. A soft, beautiful hand, didn't seem to let go of me. I take a full turn to see who it was. A tall young brunette boy with mesmerizing chocolate brown eyes.  We stare at each other for a moment. His eyes were dull and tired like he hadn't had any sleep for days. His hair was messy, not to mention his body covered with white bandages. He looked at me as he was ready to say something. But then, in the crowd full of people, he disappears.

"W-what just happened?" - I ask myself looking around for that boy.

"Boss, are you coming?"- I hear Chuuya calling me from the other side of the street. I make my way to him, ignoring what just happened. Maybe he accidentely bumped into me. Nothing to make a big deal about.

...

"This one. Trust me." - Chuuya showed me a Cabernet Sauvignon 2010.  He was staring at the wine with much love and admiration. This man and his love for alchohol. I left out a chuckle and payed for the wine.