Chapter 1

He who must not be named has fallen, Harry Potter has gone to live with his aunt and uncle, The Dursleys and Bellatrix Lestrange and her husband, Rodolphus and few other death eaters went on their own to look for he who must not be named. The Lestranges left behind their only daughter with The Malfoys. Her name was Siobahn, she was around the age of 4 and didn't know why she went to go stay with her aunt and uncle. She just knew her mommy and daddy were gone. Some time had passed and she was still staying with the Malfoys.
She asked for her parents constantly, her aunt and uncle didn't know what to tell her because they didn't know whether she would understand. So they just told her "They'll be back soon". After a while Siobahn stopped asking for her parents and time marched on.
Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy took care of Siobahn as if she were their own daughter. She grew up with her cousin Draco and they were more of brother and sister. When she was finally old enough to understand her aunt told her what happened to her parents. Her parents were caught and sent to Azkaban(the wizard prison) for the torture of a husband and wife by the last name of Longbottom.
Growing up, Siobahn knew she was different, she was different because she didn't believe what her aunt and uncle believed. For example, every time her uncle used the word mudblood she would get a very uncomfortable feeling in her stomach. And when she saw the Malfoys mistreat their house elf Dobby she would always comfort him after and when they weren't looking. But of course she would go along with it when they were around because she never wanted to disappoint her aunt and uncle.

What do you all think so far of this story? Should I continue?