Chapter 9

Siobahn gave her letter to Professor Mcgonagall because she didn't trust herself to speak for she knew if she did she would end up breaking down again. Professor Mcgonagall put on her glasses and began to read.
When she was done reading the letter, her face was filled with disgust that someone would disown their own family for being in a different house. She couldn't understand because this happens most times at hogwarts where family members are in different houses and nothing like this has ever happened before. Before speaking Professor Mcgonagall poured a cup of tea and handed it to Siobahn then poured one for herself.
"Well, Miss Lestrange, I cannot tell you how angry this makes me. I normally do not this but considering you are in no state for learning, I am going to collect your lessons for the day and you can do them in the hospital wing."
Siobahn was very grateful for this favor that Professor Mcgonagall was doing for her, "Thank you, Profesosor."  said Siobahn in a small voice.
"Now as for your home situation, I want you to not worry, for now. On Christmas break you can stay at hogwarts like many other students do and as for the summer break, we can discuss that with Professor Dumbledore when the time comes."
Siobahn was slowly feeling a bit better. The tightness in her chest had loosened, she had stopped shaking.
When she finished her cup of tea Professor Mcgonagall walked Siobahn to the hospital wing and explained to Madame Pomfrey without revealing too much, of what was going on with Siobahn.
Madame Pomfrey lead Siobahn to a bed and gave her a dressing gown.
"Now, after lunch I am going to bring you all of yours lessons, for now you may get some rest." said Professor Mcgonagall while giving Siobahn a small pat on the shoulder.
Siobahn gave her a small smile. She was finally left alone to change and then she got into bed.
Siobahn laid down and stared at the ceiling. Even though Profesosor Mcgonagall said she didn't have to worry about finding a place to live for while, she couldn't help but wonder where she would go for the summer and she felt the sadness of losing the only family she had left after her mother was locked away in Azkaban. And just then, the thought of her mother brought on a huge wave of new tears. Siobahn realized that what she wanted and most of all, what she needed most of all, was her mother.
Madame Pomfrey came rushing in, saw Siobahn in a frantic state and quickly grabbed a bottle of a light blue liquid. She handed it to Siobahn and said in a worried voice, "Drink this dear."
Without a second thought, Siobahn drank the light blue liquid. Instantly she began to feel calmer, even sleepy, she said a quick thank you to Madame Pomfrey and she knew nothing else as she drifted to sleep.