Chapter 2

It was Siobahn's 11th birthday which meant, her Hogwarts letter would be coming soon. The Malfoys bought her her some supplies and new robes and a black cat who she named Pixie. She thought to herself "they could have waited till my letter officially came." But thanked them anyway. A few days later her acceptance letter finally arrived. She was set and all she needed was her wand and school books.
The Malfoys took Siobahn to Diagon Alley, first stop was her wand. She tried a about 5 wands before a wand chose her. It was a 11 inch cherry wood with dragon heartstring. Next they were on there way to Flourish and Blotts for her school books. At that moment though, Draco was getting a little impatient and wanted some ice cream so Siobahn suggested that she would get her books and meet them at the ice cream shop. They gave her the money for her books and on they went. She had her book list and had gotten 2 of her books when she ran into two boys, twins. They stopped their arguing as soon as they saw her. She gave them both a smile and said hello. They began to talk, Siobahn found out their names, Fred and George, and they began talking about how excited they were to go to Hogwarts. The Twins had a big brother whose name was Percy. Percy was a few years ahead and was in his third year at Hogwarts. They were about to talk about Hogwarts school houses when Fred and George's mother came to find them. "What's taking you two so long?", she said. Immediately she looked straight at Siobahn and had had a moment of recognition. This was a moment she wished with all her heart that she didn't look like her mother. The twins' mother quickly said, "Come on boys we need to go."
The quickly said their farewells until they meet again. Siobahn collected the rest of her books, paid for them then walked to the ice cream shop. She felt so down when she got to the Malfoys but didn't let it show. Her uncle Lucius asked her if she wanted something to eat but she couldn't think of dessert. She sat down and waited for the Malfoys to be ready to leave and as she did, she looked at her reflection in the shop window. She did have all her mothers features, her aunt Narcissa always told her how much she looks like her mother when she was young. She was ashamed of what her mother had done and prayed with all her might that no one at Hogwarts would notice who she looked like.
She realized how impossible that was because she knew that all the Professors would know. But she did look at the bright side; at least the students wouldn't know anything about her mother. She quickly moved on from worrying about her looks and all she was worried about now was, which house she would be sorted in.