Chapter 11

The rest of the year went smoothly; Siobahn made friends from all houses except from Slytherin house of course. Since most Slytherin students knew who her mother was and who her family was they called her a blood traitor and mudblood lover.
But Siobahn didn't care; she had friends who cared for her for who she was not because of who her family was.
It was a bit weird staying with Professor Mcgonagall her first summer but after that in her second year was easier. She had gotten close to her cousin Tonks and was able to finally see her aunt Andromeda, who told Siobahn she didn't have to worry anymore, that she could stay and live with her, her husband Ted and cousin Tonks.
Andromeda became Siobahn's guardian.

Even though Siobhan's bank account was opened to her, she didn't abuse it. She would take out some money from wizarding bank for what she needed for school and would use the rest to buy herself some wizards treats.

Her two years had gone by without much drama or incidences.
It was only when Harry Potter arrived at Hogwarts where things became more interesting but yet dangerous at times.

Siobahn was in her third year at Hogwarts; everyone on the train was buzzing about Harry Potter the boy who lived had finally made it to Hogwarts. Not only Harry but her cousin Draco too. It was also his first year.

Siobahn got to briefly see her aunt and uncle at the train station. It took everything in her to not go over and hug her aunt whom she had missed so much. She locked eyes with Narcissa and Siobahn could tell she was struggling too.

Siobahn decided to use what she had learned in her second year; Legilimency.
Severus Snape who teaches potions at Hogwarts began to favor Siobahn; well, when no one was looking. When others were around he would be the same Professor Snape everyone, except the Slytherins, hated.
For some reason, he took her under his wing and taught her Legilimency.
He told her that her mother Bellatrix could do it too and that she should be a natural, which she was.
She did try to use it against him to see into his mind but she wasn't as skilled yet.

So, staring at her aunt she used Legilimency on her and penetrated her mind and said. "I love you."
Narcissa gasped as tears formed in her eyes.
Lucius was busy talking with other parents so he didn't notice.
Siobahn gave a small nod and Narcissa did the same with a small smile on her face.

After the train took off, Fred, George and Siobahn were sharing a compartment talking about their summers.
All of sudden a shy boy with a round face came into their compartment and asked. "Have you seen a toad? His names Trevor, he's my toad. If you find him please...." He faltered as his eyes met Siobahn's.
He began to tremble as if in fear.
Siobahn stood up thinking it was about his toad. "It's okay, we'll help you find your toad. What's your name?"
"I...I have to go!" He turned and ran out.
"What the bloody hell was that about?!" Fred exclaimed.
Siobahn's brow furrowed and said. "No idea. It was as if...he was afraid of me."

Siobahn was bothered by the boys reaction towards her, she couldn't understand why he was so afraid of her.

They all were sitting in the great hall watching all the first year students get placed into Hogwarts houses.

Siobahn was still reeling from her encounter with the small boy still perplexed.
A name being called had brought her out of her thoughts as she looked up.
It was the boy who ran from her; his name was Neville Longbottom.

Realization rushed through her, now she knew why this boy was so scared of her.
Her mother tortured both his parents!
There was no question, he knew who Siobahn was and who her mother is.
She was sure he's seen a picture of her mother and of course she looked exactly like her.
Siobhan's heart sank; if only she could tell him that she was nothing at all like her mother.

"Gryffindor!" The sorting hat exclaimed.
Siobahn looked as Neville walked towards the Gryffindor table.
Neville got close and saw that Siobahn was also in Gryffindor house but he still had fear in his eyes. He took a seat far from Siobahn.

Siobahn wanted to cry; she wanted to comfort him and tell him that she wasn't her mother and that they could become great friends.
Siobahn sighed and it was then and there that she made it a goal for Neville not to be scared of her.
They would become friends...Hopefully.

Quick update! I want to say thank you for all of y'alls comments! I'm going to try my best to get back into this story and publish new chapters soon!
❤️❤️❤️❤️