22

The next day, Wonwoo called and decided to go and meet Minhyuk. He wanted to confront Minhyuk for what he did.

Minhyuk did agree to meet and Wonwoo let out a sigh of nervousness as he was not ready for this.

But what Wonwoo did not realize, was that Mingyu was following him to where he was meeting Minhyuk. He wanted to make sure Wonwoo was okay and not in any sign of danger. They had approached a park and Mingyu decided to sit on a bench not far away, with his back facing them, pretending to go on his phone.

Minhyuk showed up not long after, greeting Wonwoo, who just had a blank look on his face. He did not want to deal with this.

"How's it going Won?" Minhyuk greeted.

"Shut up. Imma cut to the chase. I know you posted the photos."

Minhyuk put his hands over his heart dramtically and pretended to be offended. "How dare you accuse me!"

Wonwoo was done with his shit and a loud slap was heard as Minhyuk fell onto the grass. "Delete the pictures now." Wonwoo deadpanned.

"Well you did find the right person.", Minhyuk smirked, "But the answer is no honey."

Mingyu, who was not sitting far away, was fuming and ready to fight someone as he stood up and walked to where Wonwoo and Minhyuk were and punched Minhyuk right on his jaw. Wonwoo looked shocked as his eyes widened. Where did Mingyu come from? He just stood there frozen for awhile, watching Minhyuk get beaten up by Mingyu until he took a step forward and back-hugged Mingyu.

"Gyu stop. You are done now."

Mingyu nodded as he stood up and the two of them looked down at a beaten up Minhyuk, until Wonwoo spoke with his deep voice.

"Delete it."

And the two of them walked away, leaving Minhyuk alone on the grass.