14

"You know my offer for a one night stand is still up." Mingyu said nonchalantly as Wonwoo glared at him.

"I am not having sex with you anytime soon." Wonwoo sighed.

"Oh so you will have sex with me. Just not now?" Mingyu poked Wonwoo as he said this, earning a punch on the shoulder by the older.

"You are so gross Mingyu."

"Gross for you baby." Mingyu smirked.

"Anyways I don't have anything to do afterschool today, do you wanna come over?" Wonwoo asked the taller, to which he got violent nodding from Mingyu, who was jumping up and down, wanting to leave school already.

"Let's stop by McDonald's on the way back. I'll pay since you are letting me come over."

"Ok I'm cool with that."

Seungcheol and Jeonghan just watched the two frok afar, confused. Soonyoung dragged Jihoon with him to see what the couple was looking at until he gasped, with Jihoon punching him on the face.

"My nose!" Soonyoung put a hand over his nose and the other three just glared at him and rolled their eyes.

"And no one's gonna help her? Wow what a world we live in." Seungkwan said as he walked over to the group.

"What are you guys looking a- Ohhh" Dino said as he joined the group, watching Mingyu cling onto Wonwoo.

"Do you think they will notice us?" Jeonghan asked as Seungcheol nodded, while pointing at he group around them.

Jun and Minghao walked to the group, along with Jisoo and Seokmin, who was constantly smiling.

"Oh my it's too bright here!" Seungkwan screeched.

Meanwhile...

"Should we pretend we don't hear them?" Mingyu asked as Wonwoo just nodded and walked further away from the group with no one noticing because they were all too busy in their own conversations.