19

Minhyuk...

Wonwoo didn't bother looking up as he knew who it was and froze in fear. Mingyu notices this and just kept looking back and forth from the two.

"Nice meeting you again Wonnie. How has it been?" The smirk did not leave Minhyuk's face to which annoyed Mingyu a lot.

Mingyu grabbed Wonwoo's arm and decided to pull him out of the restaurant but Minhyuk stopped him.

"Not yet. I want to ask Wonwoo something." Minhyuk told the taller sternly.

Mingyu glared at him. "You don't need to ask him anything. He's had enough.", and proceeded to pull a frozen Wonwoo out of the restaurant with Minhyuk looking at the two while smirking.

"I'm back baby." He whispered.

_

Mingyu kept on trying to get the older's attention but he didn't even bother looking up, let alone respond to whatever Mingyu was saying.

The taller sighed and took out his phone to call Jeonghan, who answered pretty quickly.

"Hey Gyu what's up."

"Minhyuk's back."

On the other line, Jeonghan froze.

"How?!"

"Wonwoo and I went to get grab some lunch, but turns out Minhyuk was working there as well. He tried to talk to Wonwoo but I just pulled him out of the restaurant and he's not even responding to anything I do."

Jeonghan didn't know what to answer. "Stay with him for now. He will need you."

"Alright." Mingyu ended the call and looked back at Wonwoo, who seemed to just stare off into space as if he had not much life back in him and his soul had left his body.

Mingyu gathered up some courage and decided to do something, but it might anger the older. But at this point, he just needed to get the other's attention.

He walked over to the bench Wonwoo was sitting on, leaned down, and pressed his lips against the older's cheek.

Wonwoo was instantly snapped out of his trance and his eyes widened in shock as he saw the younger lean down to kiss his cheek.