16

2 weeks had gone by and it was near their winter break that was much needed from everyone. But they still have their finals before the break, which made everyone study really hard. All but Mingyu.

He did not like studying and was not trying in school that much which made his grades not very good.

Wonwoo noticed that Mingyu had too much time on his hands and made him come over to his place so Wonwoo could help him study. Mingyu did not want to study, but he got to be with Wonwoo, so he didn't mind.

"Can you at least pay attention to me talking?" Wonwoo asked him and Mingyu snapped out if his trance from staring at the older.

"Oh I'm sorry. Continue."

Wonwoo continued to explain to him and went back to his work and the taller started doing some more problems from the textbook.

"Here I will make a deal. If you get at least an 85% on all your finals, I'll give you a kiss for each score. Since you have 5, if you manage to do so, 5 kisses for you." Wonwoo offered

Mingyu widened his eyes. "Are you serious?" He asked.

Wonwoo nodded, "Study hard Gyu." And went back to studying.

He could do it. He can pass his finals and have the older kiss him.

________
A/N: PLEASE DONT BE A GHOST READER AND COMMENT AND VOTE ON MY CHAPTERS!