12

Wonwoo woke up earlier than usual but he didn't mind. He just sat in his bed and thought about the events that happened the night before. He just revealed about his past to Mingyu. Not all, but just enough to let Mingyu know the pain that he went through.

He left his bedroom and started descending the staircase as he saw Mingyu sleeping on the couch. Wonwoo smiled at the fact that the other didn't invade his personal space and slept away from him. It was pretty respectful of him.

He didn't want to wake up Mingyu yet so he went to the kitchen to make some breakfast for the two of them when his phone rang to reveal the caller id being Minghao calling.

"Hello?" Wonwoo's morning husky voice showed that he had just woken up.

"Well good morning to you too." Minghao rolled his eyes even though he knew the other wouldn't see as they were calling.

"Why'd you call haohao?"

Although it was early in the morning, Minghao had warmed up at the nickname Wonwoo would occasionally call him which made him
happy.

"How was your date yesterday? Jun told me cuz Hansol told everyone."

Wonwoo groaned jokingly and muttered,"It wasn't a date."

"Sure. Believe what you want. Ok bye!"

Minghao hung up and Wonwoo smiled at their conversation. He then went to take out some eggs and rice because he wanted to make some omelet rice for the both of them to eat.

The smell of food had woken up the taller and he then followed the smell of food to the kitchen.

"Good morning Mingyu. Did you sleep well?" Wonwoo had asked as he sensed Mingyu walking toward the kitchen.

"I slept well. That food smells good." Mingyu gave the other a thumbs up and smiled, showing off his canine teeth.

"You can go brush your teeth in the bathroom. I placed a new toothbrush on the counter for you. Once you finish, you can start eating because I still need to brush my teeth and wash my face." Wonwoo instructed the taller.

Mingyu nodded and just went to the bathroom to brush his teeth, never getting bored in Wonwoo's big house. He loved wandering around.

Once Mingyu had finished brushing his teeth, Wonwoo entered and started washing his face as Mingyu settled in the dining table and looked at the food the older had prepared. He even put out a jug of orange juice, with a bottle of milk, and another jug of water, letting the taller decide.

He decided to pour himself a glass of water and Wonwoo had gone out of the bathroom and sat across from the taller, pouring himself a glass of water as well. Mingyu immediately dug in and ate the food.

"You cook so well Wonwoo. This is amazing. But one day, I will show you that I can cook as good as you."

Wonwoo chuckled. "You wish"

The rest of breakfast went by smoothly with the pair talking about random subjects and Mingyu again argued with Wonwoo that he would wash the dishes for the older.