"torna a casa presto, amore mio.Come home soon, love" mommy said.

"tornerò presto, mio amore(I'll be back soon,my love)" dad said and kissed her through the phone. We all burst out laughing.

"Sto baciando mia moglie. Qual è il tuo problema, ragazzi? Prenditi cura di tua madre e della tua sorellina. Papà sarà presto a casa.(I'm kissing my wife. What's your problem,boys? Take care of your mom and little sister. Dad will be home soon.)" Dad said. "Papà, l'hai detto per 3 volte. E per tutto il tempo era un altro ragazzo.(Dad, you have said it for 3 times. And all the time, it was another boy)" Victor whined.

Dad laughed heartily and said,"Victor, prometto che questa volta sarà sicuramente una ragazza.(Victor, I promise, this time it will definitely be a girl)" Dad said and hung up.

After a month, he came home. We are all sitting in the waiting area of the hospital. William was playing in Vicky's phone and all others are waiting for the result.

Dad entered the room and yelled,"miei figli. Avrete tutti una sorellina da proteggere e da curare.(my sons, you are all gonna have a little sister to protect and care for)". The happiness in his voice made all of us happy.

Mom entered the room and dad kissed her cheeks. "We got what we desired for." Dad said. "So we should name her Desiree." He said and mom heard his ramble with an awe. "What do you think, honey?" He asked mom and she said,"Desiree Waverly D'Martini". Waverly was chosen to represent us. That we will be there for her all the time and will never leave her alone.

Life was beautiful after that. We all painted the room in pink barbie style. It was William's idea. Our bedroom hallway have 7 rooms. On the left were Liam's, then Desiree's and then Lucas's. On the right were mine, Victor's and William's. The one at the end of the hallway was a big bathroom with 4 showers. 4 bathtubs.

Victor and the twins went shopping to buy stroller, crib and etc. We didn't but a car seat since we are all here and one of us would have her sit on our lap. Our house was filled with the smell of new clothes and baby products. Victor even bought a navy blue net gown with white diamonds in the waist belt. We were all delighted to have a girl in the household full of boys.

Mom was 7 months pregnant at the time. Dad went away for a business trip as usual. She was taking bath when her phone rang. I picked it up. "Mrs.D'Martini?" A feminine voice said. "Its her son. Mama is taking bath." I replied. "Mr.D'Martini, I'm Sarah for Medcure Hospital. Your father met with an accident when he was on his way to your home. Come here soon" she said and hung up. I ran towards the bathroom and banged on the door,"Mamma, papà ha avuto un incidente. Dobbiamo andare.(Mom, dad had an accident. We have to go)". She hurriedly opened the door and saw me with fearful eyes.

We were all standing and mom was sitting in a chair sobbing. The name plate on our dad's tomb was glistening.William was on mom's lap. She was hugging him and sobbing on his shoulder. "William. Tuo padre ci ha lasciato. Mi ha lasciato. È un imbroglione. Come può farmi questo?(William. Your father left us. Left me. He is a cheat. How can he do this to me?)", she cried. William being the youngest of all, but he is the positive vibe creator. "Mamma. Papà non ci lascerà mai. Sarà con noi tutto il tempo. La nostra sorellina sarà qui. Dovremmo essere felici.(Mum. Dad will never leave us. He will be with us all the time. Our little sister will be here. We should be happy.)" He said. Mom slightly nodded her head. Suddenly, she screamed.

Victor ran to her. He picked William from her lap and gave him to me. "Victor, it's time. She is coming," mom said. Victor nodded his head and we all headed to the hospital.

After 33 hours of labour,  Desiree Waverly D'Martini was born on November 13, 2007.

And due to excess loss of blood and exhaustion, our mom died the next day. But unlike dad, she was able to hold Desiree in her hands. Desiree was kept in an incubator for 2 weeks.

Victor struggled to get all of ours guardianship to himself. After all, he just turned 19 a month ago. He took care of Dad's business and the family at the same time. But he provided all of us the love, both mom and dad would give. He became both a dad and a mom to us at the same time. Not trusting anyone to Desiree's nanny, he took care of her himself. He will take her to the office holding with him and bring her back in the evening. During the evenings, we will look after her. But Victor is her favourite brother. Not only for her, for all of us, he is the best.

Some people would bully William for not having parents when he was young. He would say,"I don't have parents. But I have a brother who will take protect me like a dad and love me like a mom."

It's true after all. He was both mom and dad to us.

"Snap out of the dream," someone's voice destroyed my thoughts of the old days. I looked to see all of my brothers standing outside of the limo. Lucas was standing beside me and shaking my shoulder. I smiled at them sheepishly and got down. Victor shook his head and started to walk inside the Eterna Mansion, where our baby sorellina is living.

The mansion was built in later 80s and looked magnificent. We decided not to kill Darius and sent him to the basement prison in our home. We want to make sure Our sorellina is safe and sound. But Victor gave me the permission to kill Darius when it's time.

"Stop there this instant." An angelic voice commanded and we all stopped dead in our tracks.

............

Wordcount:1722

Hey lovelies.

Victor has loved them dearly.

I want a brother like that.😭😭.

So. Please comment your thoughts.

Waverly represents her brothers.
W-William
V-Victor
E-Ethan
L- Liam and Lucas

Bye bye.