Training camp 3✨

Start from the beginning

"And once again I'm a bad match for you bird boy." Katuski mumbled out stopping his explosions.

"Shut up." I said hitting his chest.

"Thanks, you save me" tokoyami said.

He thanked everyone for helping him out and we tried to come up with a plan to save me and Katuski.

"Ok I don't know if you heard mandalay but the villains are after kacchan and y/n." Deku shakily said.

"Are they trying to kill them?" Tokoyami ask.

"I'm not sure but I think we should get to camp, it's the safest place right now." Deku exclaimed.

Me and bakugo looked around confused while they tried to come up with a plan to get us back to camp safely.

"I'd be fine by myself!" Katsuki yelled.

"Shut up , you know we need their help! So let them protect us!" I yelled at him.

"I don't need any of your protection dammit!" Katuski yelled at the group.

"Let's go." Shoji said walking into the forest.

I dragged katsuki by the hand behind Todoroki.

While we were running I heard ochaco yelling.

"Ochaco!?" I yelled back.

"Y/n! Help!" She yelled .

I ran into the forest not caring if I drifted from the group. They followed behind me.

Ochaco was lying on blonde girl in a school girl uniform. She had a needle in her leg taking blood.

The blonde girl jumps from underneath her and runs to the side.

"Stop!" Ochaco yelled at her.

"There's to many people here now, I don't feel like being killed tonight. Toodles."The girl said with a sad voice.

"Get her!-" ochaco said standing up.

"No it's to dangerous!" I said holding her back.

The girl ran off into the woods. While we stayed grouped together.

"Who was that girl just right now?!" Todoroki ask.

"One of the villains, she's crazy." Tsu exclaimed.

"We can't stand here and talk, ochaco and tsu join our group. We're protecting bakugo and y/n and making our way back to camp. We could use your help." Deku said.

"If your protecting bakugo, then, shouldn't he be standing here with you guys?" Tsu asked us.

My eyes widened as I quickly turned around. Katuski wasn't there anymore.

"Nice trick, huh?" A guy in standing in a tree above us said.

"I took the lad your talking about with my magic." The man said while holding a marble in his hand.

"Give him Back!" I yelled.

"Give him back? What an odd thing to say. Bakugo doesn't belong to anyone. He's his own person. Don't be so arrogant." The man scoffed.

"We'll stop you!" Deku yelled.

"Right now!" Todoroki yelled letting out an ice blast towards the tree.

"It's not just bakugo! Tomoyami's gone!" Shoji said looking around.

"You bastard! You can't take them!" I yelled.

"Y/n. Calm down." Shoji told me.

Me and todoroki went running. Todoroki let out the biggest ice blast I've ever seen him do.