Chapter thirteen

PJs P.O.V

why can't she just forget me already. Because she can't for get me she has ruined relationships just to be with me again so this is where I draw the line.

Sophie. That is her name. I met her in high school and we went out for like a month and a half. Then when school ended I broke it off and she seemed fine with it but I thought wrong.

A few years later I hired her to help me produce some of my videos because we had settled at being friends which I was thankful for.

A couple of months after that I was seeing a girl from the university and just like how I lost Edie, she kissed me in front of her without my consent.

She seemed to always hold me back just long enough so the girls have time to run away and think I didn't love them enough to follow them so then they would break up with me.

She truly is insane.

I have tried calling Edie, Lily, chris, Dan and phil but no one is answering me. I know they know it's me calling because they always hang up before I get a chance to explain myself.

But I know I have lost Edie for good. She is too good for me and I never deserved her in the first place because along with this public humiliation, I cheated on Edie with Sophie.

One night I was quite drunk when I was walking back to my house with some more cardboard for a new video, I got stopped by Sophie claiming she had heaps of old cardboard lying around her house and at the time I didn't think it was strange because I wasn't really thinking at all.

I followed her back to her house and when I got inside she locked the door and handed me another beer. I took it and downed the whole bottle.

She must have known I was pissed (a/n pissed sometimes means drunk in Australia) one thing lead to another I cheated on Edie.

I'm a terrible human being.

Edie's P.O.V

"Do you want Lily and k to try and talk to pj?" Dan said and I shook my head earning strange looks from everyone.

"I'm going to go over to his house later to get closure. I don't think I can be with someone who cheats on their fiancé and kisses other people infront of their fiancé on a date. I know he isn't going to take this well but I can't stay with him."

They all nodded and hugged me at the same time making it hard to breath but I need this.

"Want to join us in our fort?" Phil said to Dan and Lily whose eyes lit up at the invitation.

"You can enter on a few condition. One, you need a onesie. Two, you have to get the pizza we ordered!" they nodded excitedly running off to put on onesies.

We could hear the yelling at eachother through the walls.

"I'm taking the dinosaur!" Dan yelled and you could hear him shuffling around in the cupboard.

"Well I'm taking the death note onesie!" Lily yelled back.

"I thought someone stole that!"

"Nope, I just said that to hide it from you!" Lily said and phil and I laughed.

They arrived back at the door and dived through fort holding the delicious smelling pizzas.

"I got death note!" Lily said holding up the disk and we all cheered as we started our day long marathon of death note.

Lily and Dan snuggled were together and myself lying on phils lap while he played with my hair, spending Another long day with the people I love the most.

Pretty shitty but it something :) I haven't been too well for the past few days so this is just something before I update more often hopefully when I'm better.