Chapter eleven

Lily's P.O.V

I skipped out of the kitchen and into my room to get ready for the day. If I'm going to be trying on dresses I probably shouldn't wear too much makeup so I'll just put on some eye liner and leave my hair naturally down because they will style it there.

I put on a smosh tank top and jeans, chucked on whatever shoes I could find which I think we're dans and walked to the lounge room to wait for Edie.

A few minutes later she ran into the lounge room dressed in ballet flats, jeans and phils gengar shirt? I won't question it but I still have her an explain later look.

I grabbed my book and small backpack to keep both mine and Edie's stuff in and left the house after kissing Dan goodbye.

"So, I like the idea of a black white and red wedding. Thoughts?" I said to Edie as we waited for the underground to arrive.

"Yeah, you never wanted a plain white wedding did you?" I shook my head and got in the underground. It's was so bloody busy that I had to stand but the problem with that is that I tend to elbow a lot of people since I can't keep my arms down for some unknown reason.

After hitting a child in the face. Twice. With my elbow. And accidentally hitting a man in the specials, we got to our stop and as I was leaving I got so many stares from the people I accidentally abused. Whoops.

*

We reached the dress place and when we walked in we were greeted by about five woman all seeming to have different jobs like measuring, finding the dress, hair, makeup, fitting room assistant.

They took us to our own little trying on section which had a wide wall of mirrors and a pedestal in the middle.

"So first of all, who Is the bride to be?" One of the chirpy ladies asked and I stuck my hand up.

"Congratulations, so first off, do you have a rough idea of what you want the dress to look like?" I grabbed out my planner and showed her the dresses page and pointed at the top one.

"We actually have a dress extremely similar to this so if you don't mind I'll get my assistants to take your measurements and we'll find you your first dress.

I was pulled away from Edie and into a massive dressing room where they got all of my measurements and in no time at all they brought in the dress and it was more beautiful in person.

I had a sweet heart neck design and had a ribbon tying around under my chest and then it flowed out into kind of like a Cinderella type dress. The dress wasn't your typical white, it was black at the top and faded into white and it was beautiful.

"Would you like to walk out and show everyone, your other brides maids just arrived." I nodded and she lead me out to the pedestal which when everyone saw they dress their mouths were on the floor.

Sitting Next to Edie was ash and Maria and they were just as shocked as Edie was.

"What do you think of dress one?" The assistant asked the girls and I turned around so I could face them.

"It's very you and Dan would love how you didn't choose plain white" Edie said and I agreed with her, so did the others.

"We have one other dress which. Is like this one but it doesn't have the sweet heart neck design. Would you like to try that on or do you love his one?"

"This is my dress, the perfect dress" I started to tear up as everyone clapped at my decision.

Now for the brides maids dresses. I picked one dress and Edie picked the other and hopefully they like one or the other.

*

We had finally chosen and fitted all of our dresses and that was one thing we could check off out list, now back to Dan for the guest list.