Chapter twelve

So I posted three chapters in one day and this one is a lot longer then the others so there may or may not be an update tomorrow :)

Edie's P.O.V

I'm really happy with how Lily's dress hunt turned out since we only had to go to one store to find 'the' dress.

When I got home Lily went straight back out again but this time with Dan so they could do some more planning no probably find a venue which will take them at least six hours with their picky personalities.

I walked down the hallway to phils door and knocked on it hoping he was home. Today would be very boring if no one was here.

The door freaked open and phils head popped out then once he realised it was me he opened the door fully.

"Hey Edie! Is Dan gone?" He looked so scared but in a playful way.

"Yeah, he left with Lily to do more planning and stuff, why were you hiding?"

"Well, Dan and I were looking at venues before you guys got back and we'll, he was going crazy because he couldn't find the right one. He went slightly crazy so I hid in here until he left" I just laughed at him and he pulled me into a hug.

"So what do you want to do today since the crazies are gone?" I said and he shrugged but then I think he had an idea since he started jumping around.

"Wanna build a fort?" He said excitedly and I was just as excited as he was. Since Dan and Lily were gone we could use extra furniture to make the fort bigger.

I held up a finger to tell phil to wait a second as I ran into Lily's room and grabbed a pencil and some paper so we could plan out this epic fort.

"Okay, I'm going to make a list of things we need before we start so we can get it up as quick as possible without having to find everything as we go along. Sound good?" He nodded and we laid next to each other on our stomachs on his bed and began to plan everything.

Once we made the plan we split it into sections so we each had a job to do to build the fort, my job was food and getting the blankets while phil moved his bedroom around to make more room.

We were going to have a blanket coming off of the ceiling and then connect it to all four walls so we could walk around and not accidentally break it by hitting our heads on it. We dropped the blankets so it made the area more snug and cozy.

I grabbed their clothes basket and filled it with bags of chips, malteasers, drinks and lollies and I carried it to the middle of the fort phil had already made look amazing.

"Oooo phil! We need fairy lights. Would Dan mind if I took his as well as the ones Lily has all over her room?" He shook his head and I ran into dans room, grabbed his lights and did the same with Lily's before I went back into phils room and started hanging them everywhere.

"This looks awesome phil!" We stood back to admire our work and high fived at how well it turned out.

Phil started pushing his bed towards the door so it blocked it so we could use the floor space when we eat food. The awesome thing is, when you open the door you can just roll over the bed and then onto the floor to get into the fort which is cool.

We moved the TV to the floor and made sure we had heaps of DVDs lined up to watch. We planned to get everything in the room so we didn't have to leave unless we needed to pee which in that case we would leave.

We had phils doona and Lily's doona on the floor which was surprisingly really comfy as well as most of the pillows from both rooms.

This was so beautiful and cute that I never want to leave. Phil and I turned to eachother at the same time and it was like we had a mind connection because at the same time we shouted "onsies!" And burst out laughing.